flattrack tt blaster

no real rules on the SVCC site on equipment. just need nerfs, kill teather, and no lights.nothing about width or anything.

just a idea how wide im runnin
IMAG0092.jpg

look my name is james connor you dont want to belive me then piss off he sold me the quad a week ago today (monday) would it help you if im in the pic of my new quad for f**k sake act like a guy cant sell a quad and recomend a forum to join if i keep getting harassed by you or anyone else about me buying ybs quad ill tell who i need to and delete my account just knock the sh*t off

calm down, we have our reasons,.. nuff said on the matter..

Last edited by a moderator:
@eventhorizon: Just take shawn's advice and slim it down to 50". It will save you the hassle of having to do it at the track.

wow.. cbaber ignores every request we have on this forum but manages to edit my post... nice... 8-| 8-| 8-|

Yep, consider yourself special considering the fact that I cleaned up your extremely negative post quietly and without giving you an infraction.

Yep, consider yourself special. Considering the fact that I cleaned up your extremely negative post quietly and without giving you an infraction.

with all due respect, there is a lot worse than calling someone a punk that happens daily and gets overlooked...

Man that blaster looks better than it did in the pics when he first build it. If you look you can find the build thread about it.

shawnsadler how low are you running like distance of frame to ground and do you have it set level

UNWEIGHTED i am 4 inches from ground to frame just behind rear a-arm mount. then in the rear i am 4 inches from ground to frame on the crossbar. When i sit on the quad in a normal riding position the front is a tiny bit higher than the rear.. about 1/2 inch. This is my setup for a smooth track. if it's a lil bumpy you wanna raise about 1 inch on both ends and adjust the shocks to keep the wheels in the ground while going over bumpy sections. it will take some time to get it perfect but the more you ride the better you will be able to setup. these are just some starter tips for you to get in the ballpark.

Ya im talking about you not shawn He has a build thread of before during and after pics. You could prob look through yb200 's old posts and find anything he thought was wrong with it.

so i have a few pix to share of my blaster in the suspension thread i was making a lowering kit and now its done so on with the pix....
how she looks now
IMAG0129.jpg

no rider
imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

with rider
imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

the quad
IMAG0128.jpg

me and the quad
imagejpeg_2.jpg