IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0081.jpg

and with my flattrack gear
IMAG0084.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

Reactions: shawnsadler
the blue and yellow actually looks good together, not something I could have come up with! What kind of silencer is that? looks like a car muffler

ive only been in one race and didnt even get in i broke my cam in my old warrior in practice and the ex got the wheeler so didnt get to race till now but have to wait till next year i race in renner south dakota at the sioux valley cycle club i run air cooled class. and the silencer is a sheer coustom if i remember rite

for those who want to know it has sheer coustom silencer i think kenndy port job uni filter aluminum air box ebay 2/1/2" lowwering blocks in front works shocks from my old warrior 2" front spacers 2 1/2" rear spacers for dirt maxxis razr front and rear and maxxis razr tt soft for flattraclk +4 rear swinger banshee rear im probaly missing stuff but its what it remember for now and yes my spelling is crap sorry

Oh yes and a heads up, remove the rear shock cover, shock covers hold moisture and scrape against the spring causing scuff marks and holding moisture in the shock resulting in rust. Just a tip I got from a local pro here in SA. BUT HEY, your quad looks awesome!

Reactions: shawnsadler
oh yeah, thats yb's old bike, with kennedy porting and a full shearer pipe set-up
keep an eye on that swing-arm, thats his home brew extension, and they're known to break, should be ok on a flat track

welcome and good luck with the racing

oh yeah, thats yb's old bike, with kennedy porting and a full shearer pipe set-up
keep an eye on that swing-arm, thats his home brew extension, and they're known to break, should be ok on a flat track

welcome and good luck with the racing

you can see that pigeon poop all over the swinger!:p he at least grinded it down on mine LOL....junk 70lb swinger

I knew it looked familiar! Regardless, welcome to the forum! Good luck with the racing.

Love the front view, the white on the blue on the nose and rears.

I know you have set up for flattracking, and will not be jumping, but the lowering blocks concern me, they do not like much punishment. You would be somewhat better off with a Diamond lowering kit.

what i would do if i was in your position at the moment is have stock height for the front and lower the back so you can get the hole shot and beat those 400s. And for the tt you could take the second lane so you dont bottom out

to blaaster i hear ya on the blocks i had the same concern but ive had mine for a yaer they have put up with wheelies and a few jumps and have shown no cracks or stress but if i had the money would go diamond. and ttracer6x i will give it a try but those razr tts grip so good might just flip it haha

Reactions: sborns
ok yes i know the swinger aint pretty but ive seen and been part of the abuse its undertaken and its still holding srtait and true. and i will be running the bushings and the jug/head oconnor did for borns some time next season

Last edited:
i have the same lowering blocks.. i used mine for 8 years and never had any issues.. we have since used them on a Raptor and a banshee for the last two years.. they are my backups now since i got Re-Sprung Yamaha R6 shocks mounted... i forgot to take some pics today when i unloaded the quad.. i'll get some tomorrow after work.. yours definitely looks sweet..

There is a lowering kit that will also bring the back down. My boy has one on a Chinese bike, (sorry for swearing)!

Good news on the front blocks, I steered away from them because of the extra angle the put the shocks and a mate told me they were crud.