flattrack tt blaster

Since you haven't really, got to race that yet I was thinking that you could probley get off the line better with a shorter swingarm and a swaybar. I have a friend that has been racing tt for I dont know how many years, were setting my ex up for tt this winter

Yeah lots of ppl have told me that been thinkin of goin and putting the stock swinger on just never have a +4 before and don't want to take it off

Just a few shots of mine for ya to see..
100_3740.jpg

100_3747.jpg

100_3742.jpg

marion2b479.jpg

And before ya'll ask. YES! that is a Banshee BEHIND me :)

I watched your vids and i must say it looks like tons of hard work just to stay on 4 wheels. Great job showing others what a blaster motor can do!!!

Thanks mmajay. It's not TOO difficult since i've been doing this for 10 years... but it is harder than most people would think. Especially when your up against all the BIG Stuff (400/450/660/700 4strokers) and fuel injected guys.Thanks for watching and giving feedback...

hey no big deal just nice to see someone else with a flattrack blaster your looks sweet as hell. and super noober just who are you talking about

ahh well yeah i know him have for a couple of years and dont really care what any boody thinks hes helped me out on quads and has been a good friend i dont back him in what he did

look my name is james connor you dont want to belive me then piss off he sold me the quad a week ago today (monday) would it help you if im in the pic of my new quad for f**k sake act like a guy cant sell a quad and recomend a forum to join if i keep getting harassed by you or anyone else about me buying ybs quad ill tell who i need to and delete my account just knock the sh*t off

look my name is james connor you dont want to belive me then piss off he sold me the quad a week ago today (monday) would it help you if im in the pic of my new quad for f**k sake act like a guy cant sell a quad and recomend a forum to join if i keep getting harassed by you or anyone else about me buying ybs quad ill tell who i need to and delete my account just knock the sh*t off

Calm down boss, YB200 did some dirty stuff and got himself banned from this forum. Still a lot of bad-tasting mouths over it that's all....

ya'll need to chill out. he came to the site to show his TT stuff.. and find help on Blasters.. Which last i checked ALL of us enjoy BLASTERS... doesn't matter who's it USED to be! lets not screw up someones topic because they know someone who got banned... damn guys. i thought we were more grown up than that.

i dont care who you are thats ybs bike. and you have a sh*tty additude so i dont see how you will be a benefit to this site.. ask yb for help or suggestions if he's such a good friend of yours.
i wouldnt help anyone that has anything to do with him.. im sure half the people here feel the same way..

yeah i know what he did i know hes banned just annoys me that just cuz i know him i bought his quad ppl assune im him im not. and thanks for backin me im here for the same as all of you for the love of all things blaster

i dont care who you are thats ybs bike. and you have a sh*tty additude so i dont see how you will be a benefit to this site.. ask yb for help or suggestions if he's such a good friend of yours.
i wouldnt help anyone that has anything to do with him.. im sure half the people here feel the same way..

then why bother me just stay off my thread and quit reading it