flattrack tt blaster

i got them on ebay lucky for me when i did the rears are 18x10x10 i paid 100 for 2 and the fronts are 18x6x10 paid 128? for 2 but they dont have any deals like that now i dont think and they hook i had hoosiers and they didnt hold a candle to the tts and mine are medium

i got them on ebay lucky for me when i did the rears are 18x10x10 i paid 100 for 2 and the fronts are 18x6x10 paid 128? for 2 but they dont have any deals like that now i dont think and they hook i had hoosiers and they didnt hold a candle to the tts and mine are medium

k... i have American Racers Medium Rears and Soft Fronts and they hook well... i haven't gotten to try any hoosiers or Razr TT's yet... just was curious..

k... i have American Racers Medium Rears and Soft Fronts and they hook well... i haven't gotten to try any hoosiers or Razr TT's yet... just was curious..

i hear those are the best next to TTs hoosiers dry out easy since i dont have a heated garage my wheels and tire spend the winter in my living room I:I

I don't no If u could get threw the staging gate with that wide, bit I think if u raced a national race the limit is 5. Not quite sure

shawnsadler so do you think 52" wide outside to outside of the rears is to wide?

Yes. PER AMA Rulebook the limit is 50" at the widest part. Even if your local track runs outlaw non sanctioned stuff they generally use the AMA rulebook as a guide. if you are doing OVALS only you can take your spacer out of the left rear tire to offset the spacing (shorter on left side of axle vs. right side) which will make it look like the sprint cars do. it will help with the left hand turn stuff... if your doing TT you should look into shorter spacers for both sides. USUALLY at the track during tech inspection they have a gate or post that measures 50" wide and you have to drive through it then pull your kill tether switch. if you don't pass through it cleanly u can't start the race until its within specs. and if your kill tether doesn't work you can't start till it works. so i would look into your local track rules before you show up.

Reactions: sicivicdude
i live out off of watkins road about 2 miles out of town. its a small world lol sadly i dont have any land to ride on either. which i'm assuming you dont given the area where you live in lol. i'll have to stop by sometime to meet up and check out your setup. do you by chance have a welder? lol

i live out off of watkins road about 2 miles out of town. its a small world lol sadly i dont have any land to ride on either. which i'm assuming you dont given the area where you live in lol. i'll have to stop by sometime to meet up and check out your setup. do you by chance have a welder? lol

sweet... i ride at my moms every once in a blue moon.. usually if im not racing.. i don't ride... i don't like to tear up my good Race Equipment by trail riding. stop by anytime... PM me and i'll give ya my Phone Number.

Yes. PER AMA Rulebook the limit is 50" at the widest part. Even if your local track runs outlaw non sanctioned stuff they generally use the AMA rulebook as a guide. if you are doing OVALS only you can take your spacer out of the left rear tire to offset the spacing (shorter on left side of axle vs. right side) which will make it look like the sprint cars do. it will help with the left hand turn stuff... if your doing TT you should look into shorter spacers for both sides. USUALLY at the track during tech inspection they have a gate or post that measures 50" wide and you have to drive through it then pull your kill tether switch. if you don't pass through it cleanly u can't start the race until its within specs. and if your kill tether doesn't work you can't start till it works. so i would look into your local track rules before you show up.

guess i didnt think about that ill have to find out what the regs are at my local track never thought about taking the spacers off one side would look cocky never saw it done before

i know. u can use smaller spacers on BOTH sides to have it even.. or offset the axle like i said. either will work. the even axle will be more comfortable as it's what your used to.. however.. we have alot of guys around here that offset theirs for different track conditions. i find it easier to turn but harder to keep straight down the straights. so i just run mine even. but like i said. EITHER way works.

we never had a gate inspection it was really just line up then race then go to your pit area

yea but we race at the same track, but someone new is running it this year buit i dont think it will change.