easy wiring diagram for you

RatBlaster

Jul 19, 2011
Today I made a wiring diagram in CAD for any one who needs an easy diagram to follow. It shows what connects to what. Its for wiring cdi and head light, not tors or other bs that you don't need. Shows what's needed to run. Pm me with an email for pdf of the diagram

f3x8c1.jpg

Attachments

• RatBlaster.pdf
    14.7 KB · Views: 5,367
Last edited by a moderator:
upload to tinypic or photobucket, then paste the .IMG code here, much simpler
email me that .pdf
pm sent with email addy

looks nice! a full wiring harness diagram would be helpful too if you don't mind:p

i'm new to atv's. i know my basics and understand maintenance and ride correctly. i got a 1994 yamaha blaster from an experienced rider, had a lot of new parts and ran perfect. about 3 months ago i was riding through the mud after a thunderstorm, i ran through a puddle about 2 1/2 feet deep and stalled. ever since then I've been having massive problems like the spark plug isn't sparking, gears make weird sounds and then lock up (later unlocking after a forcing the rear wheels), and all my wiring got messed up:-/. if anyone could solve at least one of these problems id be happy.:)

i'm new to atv's. i know my basics and understand maintenance and ride correctly. i got a 1994 yamaha blaster from an experienced rider, had a lot of new parts and ran perfect. about 3 months ago i was riding through the mud after a thunderstorm, i ran through a puddle about 2 1/2 feet deep and stalled. ever since then I've been having massive problems like the spark plug isn't sparking, gears make weird sounds and then lock up (later unlocking after a forcing the rear wheels), and all my wiring got messed up:-/. if anyone could solve at least one of these problems id be happy.:)

It may pay to start a new thread on this subject, you will prolly get more answers.

You could have sucked in water and smashed something, you may need to take the jug off and take a look.

Today I made a wiring diagram in CAD for any one who needs an easy diagram to follow. It shows what connects to what. Its for wiring cdi and head light, not tors or other bs that you don't need. Shows what's needed to run. Pm me with an email for pdf of the diagram

well i will have to say thank you very much for the diagram,,i was just saying to the wife about the wiring mess this blaster i just bought was in,and she said check the net and here it was..very very helpful,,thnks again

Reactions: RobertTasco
Awesome Diagram Bro. I like how it is clean, very nice. Where did ya stick the full diagram though? I didn't see it. I have a head light with Hi/Lo beams I think, has 5 wires coming out. I would like to get the wired up, but then I started looking at the wiring, different wires here and there snipped and broken...but not the TORS, it's removed but the wires are still intack. At least I think that is the TORS module. Anyhow, thanks for the diagram.

any chance you know how to bypass my tors,, or how to do it properly i guess....my bike idles butwont rev up.

ill clean the dust off of this thread

can one wire a blaster just using this? i mean to totally re-wire and use just this diagram. i have no rear brake, no injection, no key so wiring this way would eliminate a buncha junk and possibly fix my no spark

thank you!

This diagram is for someone that wants to remove all the crap you really dont need. Your blaster will work using this diagram. It removes the tors, brake light, oil light, and light switch located on handle bars. The light switch on there is to show a toggle switch configuration.