East Coast ATV brake kit

Not enuf info on how they convert them for my liking. I would just go with the KOR conversion spindles. I know they work great.

this is looking more and more like a spam advertisement for east coast atv ?

but instead of deleteing it, we'll just shoot it down ha ??............

ECATV's prices are ridiculous,
front hydro conversions for $375 :eek:
unassembled rear brakes ($299) :eek:
(my far superior "bolt on and ride" gsxr's rear brakes can be had for $185 I:I)

here's the better priced option for front brakes....

the KOR/norman420 hydro conversion spindles can be had for $125 w/core spindles trade in.
midway down the page on the right....
http://kenoconnorracing.com/OEM%20Blaster%20Parts.html

i've built 3 sets of front hydro's for under $200 each using the $125 KOR/norm420 spindles.........

these are typical prices for the hydro parts needed to complete the set-up.......

hubs/discs for under $50...
1991 2006 Yamaha Banshee Warrior Front Hubs A Arm Brake Rotors Silver | eBay

1998 Yamaha Banshee Front Hubs Rotors | eBay

Yamaha Warrior 350 Raptor Banshee Blaster Front Wheel Hubs Hub Spindle Rotors | eBay

hydro parts........
$40
1991 2006 Yamaha Banshee Warrior Front Hubs A Arm Brake Rotors Silver | eBay

2002 02 Banshee YFZ 350 YFZ350 Front Brake Assembly Master Calipers Lever Line | eBay

do the math !

Last edited by a moderator:
No I am not trying to spam. I just stumbled across them and just thought I'd ask. I agree prices are INSANE!

I guess you can just buy the brackets so you can use your existing spindles. They are 175 shipped so a bit pricey.

$175 for just the brackets, that still need the spindle machined to fit, and welded on :eek::eek::eek:

or $125 ready to bolt on......

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that they used some kind of adaptor in the hub to fit. I wouldn't want that be ause you don't know if you would have buy a new hub from them if it wears out. Custom spindles seem to be a much more reliable option to go with.

I knew Ken was got the specs to do it, wasn't aware they were in production. Actually when I clicked the add to cart it was 155. Regardless, still a better deal. And ECATV doesn't mention a thing about machining the spindles. I've seen almost complete 03+ front ends for less than that. And not to toot his horn, but unless you're handy with fabbing, can't get much cheaper than Awks rear brakes.