cut rear fender, new design.

NOVIS

Apr 22, 2009
little hick town in Ontario, Canada
just taped it off and did some "paint" magic. i think it look pretty decent. what do you fellas think? kinda going for the new "ltr450" look. plus my buddy just got an lt250r and i want mine to stand out a bit.

23r64gy.jpg

bje2k5.jpg

Dont Do it!!! i know, this coming from the guy who zipped ALL of his plastics! haha
something about those LT fenders, they have too many odd angles to make cutting them Look good. ima get sh*t for this but, i like them just the way they are...

ya id leave em or get maiers. if youre going to race cut them, do it more streamline with the quad rather than the "wing" look you edited, they will just be floppy and get broke off. just my opinion.

just taped it off and did some "paint" magic. i think it look pretty decent. what do you fellas think? kinda going for the new "ltr450" look. plus my buddy just got an lt250r and i want mine to stand out a bit.

23r64gy.jpg

bje2k5.jpg

hahaha oh i thought in the second picture that you really did cut them, you did a good job editing the picture i guess lol

Watch the GammaZilla 2.0 walk around video on YouTube. It's posted by quadracerhq (Dr Q) he did a pretty sweet cut on GammaZilla