cops!

HAHA ya me and my buddies always wanted to do a city assult and just raise hell in the form of burnouts and wheelies and ect. It would be great. But in reality, theres no point in running from a little fine, Ive gotten fined for riding an "OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE" on the road so its called in Washington state. It was a 111 dollar fine, definately not worth running and getting felony evading. My buddy got a felony evading on his gixxer 600 and now he can never hold a motorcycle endorsement in our state again. that sucks. thats just stupid, especially if you live in a small town. as for the tazing while riding by a cop, that would be funny, think you could hold on? that would be hardcore armpump, haha

lol hardcore armpup would be fun get tazed then u just floor it haha drag the cop with u... run him over a couple of times LOL

My cousin is in the army. He just got back from Korea for a few days and was telling us how he had taken some kind of martial art training (cant remember what kind) and thought that he was fast enough to snatch the probes from a tazer out of the air. So somebody over there had a tazer and let him try. only two words to describe the result EPIC FAIL!

My cousin is in the army. He just got back from Korea for a few days and was telling us how he had taken some kind of martial art training (cant remember what kind) and thought that he was fast enough to snatch the probes from a tazer out of the air. So somebody over there had a tazer and let him try. only two words to describe the result EPIC FAIL!

i think we can only imagine the hilarity that would ensue at the sheer retardation of your cuz lol
that is one of the funniest things ive read in a while

HAHA ya me and my buddies always wanted to do a city assult and just raise hell in the form of burnouts and wheelies and ect. It would be great. But in reality, theres no point in running from a little fine, Ive gotten fined for riding an "OFF HIGHWAY VEHICLE" on the road so its called in Washington state. It was a 111 dollar fine, definately not worth running and getting felony evading. My buddy got a felony evading on his gixxer 600 and now he can never hold a motorcycle endorsement in our state again. that sucks. thats just stupid, especially if you live in a small town. as for the tazing while riding by a cop, that would be funny, think you could hold on? that would be hardcore armpump, haha

you still wa? what part? im in port orchard, you know where tahuya is?

I"m not sure where some of you guys are from but here in Va. you would't get tased while evading the police on your blaster. I wouldn't want to be the one explaining to a jury why I tased you and that was the cause of your death when you hit the road at 40 -50 mph. Only after I caught you

i get chased by the cops all the time over here in cali. the have 4WD and quads. ive never been caught but there is a first time for everything lol. they arent brave enough to fly through the river beds like i can. cant see me cant stop me.I:I

ive always had good luck with cops but then again ive always treated them with respect and thats what i got in return...
how happy would you be if some snot nosed kid was starting sh*t at you while you are working i bet you would get a little ticked

haha the other nite i was doing 360s in a parking lot in my truck and anyways this cop starts chasing me and he was like whatr you doing, i was liek well i tried to fishtale a bit then the 4x4 kicked in and the frotn wheels spun nd whipped it around lol he was like ok heres your liscense

doesn't ,matter in wa, they are dicks no matter what you do, or how much you kiss their ass, you will get a ticket, i got one for 5 and 8 over. now i go 60 in a 60, first time i have gotten a ticket for going less than 10 over

I'm a cop, when I see guys riding I either wave or stop to check out their bikes. Never tased or batoned anyone blowing by me in third gear, they would be a challenging target to say the least! Moral of the story....... Not a cops are weenies, so lighten up!

the part of the annapolis valley NS i live in here is the way it usually works here. i live in just slightly "out" of town. im the last house on the road besides the paper mill which is about 50ft from my house. they have security there and security calls the cops every damn time i take my wheeler out. cops come just to make it look good for them. same as if i cross the road too security calls them. now out where i grew up cops come out and say ur not supposed to drive on the road and then they leaveI:I

as far as running from the cops and getting tazed??? well hmm..guess that was his fault.