busco june 24th weekend

may or may not be. waiting on the swinger to get here. my trip is pending that.

It's been isolated t storms in the forecast for the past week and hasn't done anything. It's gotta be great to get paid to talk out your butt and be wrong all the time and get paid for it. lol

figures my truck would break the day before. im working on that mofo right now. tourq bar tensionser bolt broke as i went to get my trailer tires replaced. always something...

damn dude. that sucks for sure.

my swinger didn't show up today like the track # said it would. i'm not gonna bust my ass after work on a Friday evening trying to get this thing together. guess i'll shoot for the Sept meet.

oh well, you guys that go try and get plenty of pics and vids of the races. btw, give jay hell.

my swinger didn't show up today like the track # said it would. i'm not gonna bust my ass after work on a Friday evening trying to get this thing together. guess i'll shoot for the Sept meet.

oh well, you guys that go try and get plenty of pics and vids of the races. btw, give jay hell.

jays gonna get hell for not runnin a wheelie bar on that shee

u can get that together fri and ill fix my stuff today.... c u there blkblzr!!

heh, it's gotta get here first man. i'm not even gonna count on it being here tomorrow now. if it's there when i get home fine, but i'm just not gonna be up for throwing it together in one evening. with it being at my parents house too, all i'm going to want to do go home and chill.

LOL,, I believe nobody will give my banshee hell this time.:D

I will go friday too so i can get on the track before the actual raceing. Its running pretty damn good!!!! If i can keep the front end down i will be fine.

LOL,, I believe nobody will give my banshee hell this time.:D

I will go friday too so i can get on the track before the actual raceing. Its running pretty damn good!!!! If i can keep the front end down i will be fine.

i didn't mean give your shee hell. just you lmao

you boys better be safe. wish i could get out there. I:I

i didn't mean give your shee hell. just you lmao

you boys better be safe. wish i could get out there. I:I

I think we need to give you hell for the swinger excuse,lmao Get your blaster like it needs to be so next time you can enjoy yourself and not have any jetting issues and mechanical failures. I really cant wait and hope my race shows up because its pay back time this weekend!I:I