Blasters leaving.

all i know is their not that fast... semi auto... idk sell me your 240bigbore youll get more money for parting..

that really is a stupid choice for a quad....
but they really suck, slow as sh*t.... shaft driven.....

get a z400

How many 2 strokes have you experienced with?
If it's not enough power even with a built up motor than grab a banshee, that will satisfy your powerband needs.. 4 strokes don't have a powerband! Just sayin...

No, no, no! For a 16 year old, youll have fun on it for about a day or two. Not only are they slow, there shaft driven. They suck. Get something with power. If you want the suzuki at least get the z400!

I know i could make more parting but i dont feel like having parts i cant use just sitting around.

Im not concerned about going super fast i just prefer 4 strokes, owned a 2004 kx85 before this and have rode a rm250.

I think ill make him go lower on the price.

I will part only if people will but almost everything from the quad.

for $2000 you can get nice raptor 660 now, the prices have been dropping like an anchor over the last few months.

Whatever you do just dont go with the 250. If you go with a bigger bike, least you will still have the power if you need it. With a 250 youll have to dump money into to get it fast.

That suzuki 250 is the biggest waste of money, have fun when everybody laughs at you every time you pull it out.

Congrats for you. And my friend had one and it was really nice,i dont go super fast all the time and it is in my price range and will do the job i want it to do.

dude if you buy that suzuki 250 i will have no respect for you whatsoever lol!! i mean if your going into the 250 4 stroke area..ITS RAPTOR OR NOTHING!! my raptor 250 can haul some ass...and many may not agree or nobody will not agree but my 250 spanks all blasters in my area,except for like 3 or 2 that are pretty built up... 2K FOR THAT FOOZUKI IS A f*ckING RIPOFF....DUDE FOR 2K YOU CAN GET A NICE 400EX or 300ex and the 400ex is like a f*cking tank,really really reliable..... so yeah

my freind has a z250 the only thing they are decent at is going throught mud we made it throught mud that was over the light and you can run anything over but my freind says its mad hard to keep up with me and i got a stock blaster

youll want something around the 400-450 range if youre even wanting to go as fast as the blaster 4 strokes are s slow that you basicly need double the power that a 2 stroke has
dont blame you for the switch though the whole 2-stroke 4-stroke thing doesnt bother me

correct me if im wrong but would a blaster not eat thatup and spit it out???

well im gonna correct you,you are wrong....why would i f*ckin lie,i got a blaster too so i wouldnt care if it spanked the rappy,but my raptor spanks the blasters..im telling you from my experience...maybe the other blasters are blown..maybe there not,im talking from what ive experienced. Maybe it's just that im a good rider..maybe not..all i know ive spanked other blasters.B-)