Blasters leaving.

That 250 will be a pretty good step down from the blaster, so much so that any of the good qualities of a 4-stroke won't show with a motor that weak. You aren't concerned with top speed, but don't get your hopes up for anything else either.

As mentioned have a good look at the 400's. Most are pretty bulletproof and the positive qualities of a 4-stroke will show. For that asking price you'll find one. Be patient and use something like this- http://www.craigshelper.com/

well im gonna correct you,you are wrong....why would i f*ckin lie,i got a blaster too so i wouldnt care if it spanked the rappy,but my raptor spanks the blasters..im telling you from my experience...maybe the other blasters are blown..maybe there not,im talking from what ive experienced. Maybe it's just that im a good rider..maybe not..all i know ive spanked other blasters.B-)

yea but dats a raptor chain drive the suzuki is heavyer due to the shaft and generaly a yamaha can whoop a suzuki not saying it cant beat the blaster but i recon there is no point paying to change when u can just upgrade the blaster

yea but dats a raptor chain drive the suzuki is heavyer due to the shaft and generaly a yamaha can whoop a suzuki not saying it cant beat the blaster but i recon there is no point paying to change when u can just upgrade the blaster

i was talking about my raptor beating the blaster and the suzuki,lol that suzuki cant beat sh*t a bycicle will spank that..and yeah your right abou the payin to change when you can upgrade,but i just wanted something new,something nobody had/has in my town,so i bought the rappy and since y have a blaster..why have two?when you can have the best of both worlds..oh and my old blasty was a 96..stupid dumb brakes pisse dme off everytime i jsut wanted to get rid of it becuz of the brakesI:I

going back to topic, do not spend 2k on that garbage, you can get a nice 400ex for that money and there one of the best reliable atvs out there

The Honda and Suzuki 250's are super slow. Reliable but slow, 2k is too much for the suzuki. I had a Honda 250EX and the rear drum brakes suck too, the Raptor 250 has discs all around and a manual clutch 6 speed I believe. I ride with a guy that has one and he loves it. He says it handles good and he is really light and makes all the power he needs. With the rebates they have on the Raptor 250 now you can go buy one of them for about $2300 BRAND NEW and it is way better than the Suzuki or Honda 250s. I love my 2 smokers and will probably ride them until they quit making parts for them but that's just me. I wouldn't give up my Blaster for a 4 poke any day.

I would like the see a forum online for the ltz 250. It would be a bunch of 9 year olds talking about how wussy and slow there ltz 250's are.

I know but i have drivien the same bike and i loved it,im more into riding in mud but i like sports,i was considering a 400ex too. Im just looking for something i like and its a ltz250,400ex or raptor 250. And im not buying new i cant afford that.

from those 3,go with the 400ex buddy,great trail machine,really really reliable and on the cheap side

Yeah my friend might sell his since he got his girl pregnant and is just keeping his dirtbike,and knowing him he would sell it to me fro around 2 grand. If not i got my eye on a couple qauds.

yeah get the 400ex, that suzuki is just diffrent plastics on an ozark, and ozarks are very slow, maybe 50 if your lucky...hell my old recon beat a brand new ozark every time

OKay I have one of these quads. It is a tank, and for a slowbike, its not that bad with jumps. I'm 13 and a couple years ago, it was the tits, but now, it doesn't cut it anymore.