Blaster Flat Track racing, intermediate class

ARMD1

May 5, 2011
Florida
here is some race footage from the SDTA flat track series.
Blasty fighting with Banshee's and 450's .
once I got the front end dialed , it was game over for the bolt on 450's and Banshee's running the intermediate class in TT or FT.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is NO WAY IN HELL id run a blaster aginst the 450s heres a vid of where i race and some of the 450s race the national circuit and there crazy and by the way a 400 artic cat won (built out the ass)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice riding! Are you racing with SDTA over at Ocala next month. A bunch of my friends are taking their kids up to run the mini quads there.

that's great I haven't seen the mini's run in a while !

yea we will be there ,the only race in Dec is on 12/3 its the last race of the season.
actually we have a SDTA TT and FT race this Sat and MCS TT races on 11/10and 11/25 .

cool videos i like how one of the banshees and the lt fell right behind the blaster after the start. You were pulling good with the faster banshee good till fumble, i remember some guy slamming anyone who suggested a blaster could be make to keep up with the big dogs (banshees).

The Zilla had some SERIOUS push in th turns!! Did you see it going straight with the fronts at full lock lol.

AWESOME RACING MAN!!!!!! I'm wanting to build a legal bike but no one races in Lousiana :-/

The Zilla had some SERIOUS push in th turns!! Did you see it going straight with the fronts at full lock lol.

AWESOME RACING MAN!!!!!! I'm wanting to build a legal bike but no one races in Lousiana :-/

i know there was 2 tracks that i knew of in tennessee and one of them shut down and there both an hour away