blaster and trx250r for 88 tecate great condition and a 87 that needs work

i guess i was bashing, i said sorry!!! but trade an r for a tacate ???, if i was thinking of doing that i hope someone would bash my head off the garage wall.
R's are legends !!!! tacate....isnt that some kind of salsa or sumthin????

i think it would be sweet to have a tecate just for the rare factor don't see to many of them floating around out there. but the r is better quad

By all means if your heart is set on a tecate, get it. Don't listen to me, i have only been around since the 185s was the hot machine and my 110 had a longer frame, cam and a bassani exhaust.

the 185s will ALWAYS be the hot machine.....my first trike lol

get some white corn chips, throw on some chili's, black olives, melted cheese
sour cream and top with mild flavored tacate, walla.... nacho's supreme !!!!!!

i apoligize bro, i must be in the mood to F with someone tonite, you just happened to set yourself up for it, no offense intended

Actually Awk, Tecate is not only a city in Mexico(in the mountains, south of san diego county, its also a cerveza.. mexican beer..

tecate.gif

i have seen tacate beer before, sorry, got it mixed up with picante, hahahaaaa

I happen to have an R that needs work (top/bottom end and clutch actually, or different motor lol) that I got for $500... and I wouldn't trade it for a running tecate I don't think... I want something I can ride more than wrench lol. I'm thinking Slowlaris I mean polaris lmfao or maybe not, I forget did I say I wanna wrench or was it ride lmfao

I wouldn't trade an r for a tacate. The kawi's handle like crap and as phragle stated, there unreliable. If you don't wanna wrench on a machine all the time stick with the honda

So much tecate hate.... :(

If you want to have a rider, keep your R. If this tecate is in as nice a shape as you say, you could make a buck off it. They can pull in some good money if it's in good to great condition.

i would keep the r cuz hondas are f**cking bullet proof and rs are really fast and handle great too or you could trade ir for something that isnt as reliabe or as fast doesnt handle as good and is waay harder to find parts for. just my two cents

my buddy (had two 250r's before) said the motor mounts break alot when jumping, and they vibrate alot so I should keep my 450 so I have a good reliable bike... I didn't get it running yet so I don't even know. but he's making the 250r's sound not too reliable lol

A close friend of mine bought an 87 Tecate 4 in a basketcase and parted it out for $4670, paid like 550 for it. That's the only thing I'd do with the tecate, they handle like a turd on wheels. Keep the R, or buy the tecate and part it...