ok guys, lrts try this... nominate blasters in the following catagories

-best drag
-best mx
-best xc
-best with 100$-500$ worth mods
-best with 600$-1000$ worth mods
-best with 1100-2000 worth mods
best with unlimited cash

after nominated we can male a poll and find out whos the best in each class, it gives low buck guys like me a chance to get credit, and btw the drag.mx/xc classes are unlimited cash

blaster of the month is just one... no diffrent classes or anything, botm is kinda like putting every class quad on a track and see who wins... like 200cc racing agenst 450's...

ok, better terms... botm is mostly who has the most money in there blasters.. like a 17yr old with a 400.00 blaster agenst a guy with 20,000 in his.. got it now?

for 600 to a 1000 into mine i think im doing pretty well and theirs noway dualstroke is under 2k...

some people on this forum are very smart, and others.. well they buy a pipe,and a nice axle and forget that they need a chain to move..lol

I joined in to nominate expecting pictures or what not. I haven't been here long enough to know who's who. But, can I nominate mine as a $500 favorite? It took me a very long time to get a four wheeler. I'm 29 years old and started lusting after 3 wheelers in 1985. I bought a Honda 70 a couple years ago (actually). Their grand parents didn't like it any more now than they did in 85. Sorry to get off topic.