Almost Everything you need to know about Blasters!

hey guys i need to know something really important i jus bought an lonestar racing axle for my yamaha blaster its a 97 but the sprocket and disc brake will not go on also it will not fit inside my bearings any help?

hey i jus ordered a lonestar racing for my blaster but the sprocket and disc break jus dont fit on the axle and the axle does not fit into my carrier bearing can u help

Ok guys i have a 96 blaster and a 01 the 96 has turf tamers and a broken clutch and my 01 sorry to say this but it is stock but i am gettin a set of holeshot racing tires and a pro circut pipe ya yamaha

Hey guys..just a quick question.Im 200 pounds..my concerne is the bike wont be able to carry my weight...

Any ideas??

ya get some better shocks and get a some more power in the engine.
a trail port will help wake it up to move you around.

Ive havee wheel spacer on my blaster for quitee a whilee and i havee a stock axle and i ridee pretty damm hard and till ritee now i readd the tipss i found out i problyy havee a bendd axle & thatsz y i havee problems witrh my blaster... thanksz for thee tips 89

i have a 95 blaster that wont shift out of first gear please help i just got this thing and now it wont shift:(

^ It ain't diggin up old threads if it's a stickied beast! Needs some updating. Maybe if I get a chance i'll go through it again.

Hopefully it keeps on helping people out!