L.T.

Jun 12, 2009
South Africa
This guy has some real brass bull b*lls

Attachments

• Back flip.jpg
    Back flip.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 102
its ok man, we have all seen it. its travis pastrana, hes got a tv show here, i cant think of whats its called "something circus." but its in the opening credits of every episode. that dude is NUTS!! and extremely talented. I:I

its ok man, we have all seen it. its travis pastrana, hes got a tv show here, i cant think of whats its called "something circus." but its in the opening credits of every episode. that dude is NUTS!! and extremely talented. I:I

Sorry did not know every one has seen it, but damn that is crazy

man i need to work on not coming off as a ahole lol. i wasnt trying to talk chit. theres no way for you to know he has a show here. NITRO CIRCUS!!! thats what its called. whew i feel soooooo much better now, that was really startin to get to me. haha. search for nitro circus, you will see allllllll kinds of insane stuff that dude does. pretty hot chick in the show as well!

Yeah that dude is crazy. They do some crazy ass sh*t on that show. Speaking of him and his show. Bout a month back someone broke into his garage or where ever he keeps his bikes and stole 3 dirtbikes that had Nitro Circus decals on them. 2 I believe were brand new bikes for the show. He only lives about 2 hours from me in Annapolis, MD. Id love to go and check it out. But its closed to the public from what Im told.