ATV Jokes

88blasterman

Apr 20, 2011
Hey guys! havnt been on here for a while! as some of you may know i sold the blasty and bought a 250r. Curruntyl looking at putting a ct 310 BBK in it! i have noticed parts for a R is not like a blaster for money wise! So anyways... all my buddies all have dirt bikes and im the only atv rider. Every day i get jokes on how dirt bikes are better, when am i going to take the training wheels off etc etc etc etc etc! what are some funny "come back" jokes on why atvs are better then bikes? post em up, lets see what you guys got! :D

I would simply tell them to F off and be done with it. But that's just me, I'm a dick and my friends are dicks. If you're not like that with your friends just let it roll off your back.

Then say sumthin stupid like... "The only kick stand I'll ever need is in my pants". idk get creative. Worst case scenario it'll be lame and everyone will have a laugh at your expense and then go ridin. lol

I had a dirtbike buddy that used to rag on me all the time. I got the last laugh when it snowed and we went riding together > : o )