ASR A arms? What A Joke...

Do you know the wheel base length and the track, front and rear? I was planning a +4 swing arm and +3/+1 arms. Yours is looking really long and wide, I like it. What size wheels and tires are you running?

Do you know the wheel base length and the track, front and rear? I was planning a +4 swing arm and +3/+1 arms. Yours is looking really long and wide, I like it. What size wheels and tires are you running?

from center hub to center hub; 51". front and rear are about the same track width 49" i know this because it barely fits between the wheel wells of the ford. the swinger is a +4 from strokedtater and the front is +3 up 1. the tires and rims are front 20-7-10 w/ reverse offset on the rims. rears are 18-10-8 w/8" wide rims. no spacers. the rear axle is a +4-+6, i have it set for +6.
hope this helps...

I loved mine. The only complaint I had was IMO the PC should of held up a lil better on the lower arm.
That was 5 years ago hopefully they fixed the issue. I have noticed their prices have gotten alot more $$$$ over the years.
What was $375 is now $500.
They are great arms you should be happy with them for years to come.

Yeah powder coat is thin.Almost seems like its not powdercoat.But any way it took them about a month untill I received mine.And if that the darn upper a arm spacers were the wrong ones.2 more weeks waiting on spacers and guess what.The same spacer size but at least they sent the metal ones this time.But yeah took a long time.Im not complaining to much as economy is bad and there swamped having to build orders as the come and doing the best they can.But besides that the arms are awesome and have no complaints.I dont think you will find better a arms than these.I got the standard travel which still its sitting low enouph to add a little more leangth later on.I only paid 430 shipped to my door and that was with the newer heavy duty teflon lined billit balljoints ect.And not to mension a lifetime structural warranty.

i got the same ones +3+1 a arms,stealth black, they look great and i have no complaints other than the only thing is the friggin inserts are too big and i had to spend 30 min to sand them down, but they are sick and i love them, do have a question for u, what size bolts u have in the bottom arms? width and length?

shipping was 3 weeks. not too bad and i paid 405.00

i got the same ones +3+1 a arms,stealth black, they look great and i have no complaints other than the only thing is the friggin inserts are too big and i had to spend 30 min to sand them down, but they are sick and i love them, do have a question for u, what size bolts u have in the bottom arms? width and length?

shipping was 3 weeks. not too bad and i paid 405.00

i was able to re use the factory bolts. both, for the shock and for the a arm.