Any gun owners here?

I personally no, but my dad conceal carrys(legally of course) his 9mm glock. which is the one in my avatar pic that im shooting.

Has an ar-15

and a 12 gauge shotgun

Taurus 45 also have my concealed carry in wa, smith and Wesson .38 special, bunch of guns at my farm with my stepdad, some I cant mention, lol

but I enjoy hunting and shooting at the range

but the zombie apocalypse is coming.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I have plenty of guns. But my bigger concern right now is the lack of ammo. Cheap ammo anyways. I load alot of my own and it's a pain to find somewhere with bullets in stock that aren't $30+/50....

The fear induced by bills on the table as driven the demand up for everything lately. I'll be happy when it passes.

the lighter side of shooting.............

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been around guns most of my life, my mum coming from an Army background and boy scouts.

In scouts we broke the rules a little, i think there is a limit to what guns you can and can't shoot. But I shot, .223's, black powder, 12 gauge, M1 grand, AR's, M4s. I few other ones too. The man who let us shoot these was a lawyer, his basement was gun heaven, He was the only man i missed from my troop.

My father owes a .44, .22, and a 12 gauge, i want to try and get into a trap league at the range we belong too.

I have a Remington .308 my son has a .22 and I want to get a 12 gauge next. This talk about gun control is getting ridiculous and the funny thing is that the people who want it are constantly surrounded by armed guards or own guns themselves

Does anyone know where the term "Going Postal" come from? What city and what year? And it was done with a Ruger 10/22. The most recent school shooting wasn't with an "assault" rifle, don't know if any mass killings ever have been.

It's just that the govt knows that once they take our guns they will be able to take even more freedoms and do what ever they want because there will be no way to take "our" govt back.

A person could do as much damage with a garden sprayer filled with gas.

They tried outlawing alcohol, how'd that go?

How's the "war" on drugs going for ya?

The first postal was 6 years before the one I was thinking of, which was semi-local to me. With all the trouble my father had with the postal system, it's no wonder they "Go Postal"

Yeah a ban will be a complete waste of time for multiple reasons. Better security and changes to gun sale procedures would help a lot more. I hope they do "close the gun show loophole". I'm tired of hearing about it. And mental problems should be included in the background check. Patient privacy has to be put aside at some point.

it'a the media coverage that's the problem they don't show the good sh*t people do with guns they only show the bad, it's frustrating as hell to see all these idiots with guns doing bad sh*t, was ur childhood so bad that u need to go kill people? I enjoy hunting and shooting for fun, I'm military and the only thing that saved me from getting stabbed or jumped when we did our drug busts was I had a gun

And mental problems should be included in the background check. Patient privacy has to be put aside at some point.

I recently got my CC permit here in PA, and there is a question about being involuntarily committed on the application, but I'm not sure if that's part of the background check.

how long does in take you guys to get a gun permit?
Over here it has to be signed by many different people, takes about a year then theyre still strict has to be in a secure cabinet