any bolt on 4stroke motors available?

ummm actually that probably wont be better than a piped blah blah blah blaster motor.
how much does that motor cost? 4 speed or 5 speed? If your goin to dig a thread up you should put more info in your statement.

Ha, ha... I knew that would happen. The engine, brand new, is $284 and yes it has 5 speeds. If you guys want more info let me know, I will gladly give it to you. I respect your comments, likes and dislikes. But is obvious that some of you can't. This is just for the interested parties. Either way it's cool with me.
Now, let's hear it. Oh, how good of an engine it can be beeing so affordable (you can call it cheap). Oh that won't last, oh that's no good, blah, blah...
Enjoy your Blasters guys. I think it's a great old machine.

TORKER.

Torker's teasing! Just show us the build pix and a video of one in a Blaster chassis doin what ya say it does :) We like pix.

Torker's teasing! Just show us the build pix and a video of one in a Blaster chassis doin what ya say it does :) We like pix.

That's a tough one, I don't have any of that particular bike. Maybe a pic of my other, in the works, project bike. Yes, it was powerful 2 stroker too converted into a 4 stroker. See link below

ATC 250RF project under way...UPDATED!!! 3/1/10

Yes, I ride demon, awful, Illegal, man killing bikes, yes, I'm an old guy (probably you were not even born when these came out and I started riding) yes, I'm probably faster than most and yes, if you're faster than me I will enjoy it just the same. Competition drives me.

Sorry I don't have pics of the 4 stroke Blasty. I biult it, but it's not mine. Enjoy.

TORKER.

Nice work on the 3-wheeler. Hope it runs like you expect. That motors not the same as the pic in this thread is it? Looking foward to the vid when ya run it against your R.

Nice work on the 3-wheeler. Hope it runs like you expect. That motors not the same as the pic in this thread is it? Looking foward to the vid when ya run it against your R.

Thanks for the compliment. The engine is completly different, it could also be 6 times the cost.

TORKER.

put that motor in a blaster and you will have plenty of comments. what cc is that motor pictured anyways?

No thanks, the Blaster has an inferior chassis and very poor suspension for this engine, plus is too heavy. It will need some $$$ in those deparments in order to make it good and safe, you knew that. Peace. Sorry for hyjacking the thread. Not my thing.
I'm out.
TORKER.

No thanks, the Blaster has an inferior chassis and very poor suspension for this engine, plus is too heavy. It will need some $$$ in those deparments in order to make it good and safe, you knew that. Peace. Sorry for hyjacking the thread. Not my thing.
I'm out.
TORKER.

ummmmmmm are you on crack??:-/ your first post in this thread was about putting it in a blaster.8-|

plus you havent answered any of our questions.
Link?
size cc's?
actual power output? (not what you stated)
and so forth
and so until you can answer some of these keep that filth about about how blasters are inferior and what not garbage out of your mouth.

and what do you mean "for this engine"? Im sure my motor puts out the same or more than your motor and my bike is almost stock and she rides just fine.

Put in yours what you like, this is whats going in MINE. This thread is about 4 stroke engines in a Blaster not about what you think or know (which is not much). Respect others so others might respect you. Read and you shall find the info you say I have not put here. You are way too biased and can't or won't see. Not really my problem. I can.
It's true, this thread should be shot and killed. There's no place for this in a kids forum. All you do is fight and critisize others that don't think like you. Kill it, shoot it, whatever.

TORKER.