A Game (See if we can keep it going)

jlsparky7

Mar 26, 2007
Southeastern, Mi
Alright I just thought of a game. Seems like a good idea to me so lets see if we can get it to work. Heres how it works.

1. You post a one liner from a movie/show.

2. If someone knows what movie/show its from then they quote your quote (if that makes any sense) with the title of the movie and then they quote another movie for someone else to guess.

Example.
Sparky- "Its peanut butta jelly time, peanut butta jelly time"

Person replying - The show is Family Guy. "Ill be back"

Next person replying - The movie is terminator "puts new quote here"

I hope this works and hope you enjoy it!

blasterman:
Me myself and irene
ME:
if i had a brick, id bust yo head!
I think that was transformers

didnt say nothin...

u just got the f*ck knoked out
Friday. To easy!

"And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...

Written down the side of mine...

Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... f*ck off!

I think that was transformers

"And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...

Written down the side of mine...

Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... f*ck off!

lock stock and two smopking barrels
vinnie jones scene in the bar

ill do an easy one

yippee kai aaayy mother f*ckerI:I

lock stock and two smopking barrels
vinnie jones scene in the bar

ill do an easy one

yippee kai aaayy mother f*ckerI:I
Not lock stock and two smoking barrels but very close. Same guy But his name was changed to "?????? Tooth Tony"
heres another quote maybe this will help

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh*t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

yours is obviously die hard (any of them)

Not lock stock and two smoking barrels but very close. Same guy But his name was changed to "?????? Tooth Tony"
heres another quote maybe this will help

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together.

And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig sh*t, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

yours is obviously die hard (any of them)

aaahhh my bad
snatch
i always get mixed up between the 2,both are fantastic films=))
love the quote from brick top

ill try ang get a harder quote soon

alright alright heres a good one

" robert better not get in my face..... or ill drop that motherfucker

lmao......step brothers
heres a hard one (adam sandler movie):
Ben stiller: good news, we just made 3 more sales, so extra arts and crafts time!
old lady: but my fingers hurt
Ben still: well now your backs gonna hurt because you just pulled landscapping duty.

lmmfao. hahaa
You shouldnt post if you dont have the answer (this should be a new rule)

^^^(up 2)he doesnt say that. He (Dale) goes "where are you going?" (Brennan) "im going upstairs, to RUB my nutsack all over your drums!".
Thanks you, thanks you very much.
not tropic thunder

I got one nun ya will know:
"is it true what they say about you people" pause "oh its true its true its true its really true"
like I said you prolly won't know it. Have funI:I