300' test and tune, AWESOME time!

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
well we had a test and tune at our local track today and saying it was a blast is a understatement I:I. i had soooo much fun, it was great to just line em up and not worry about getting bounced, i must have made 25 passes today lol. first off i must say thanks to FLOTEK, denny my man you really did a killer job on this beast and it wouldnt be anything without ya so thanks bro. my camera is being a biotch and not giving me all my vids yet but im working on it.. here are a few, first is me vs a Z400, i got him good lol and 2nd is some poor kid on a piped blasty, he just quit.. i talked to him afterwards and told him to never give up cause u never know whats gonna happen to the other guy no matter how much power he has. i also scored victories over a kfx450, a suzuki 450, few lil rappy 350's and a kfx700 that had a wheelie bar and whatnot. i have vids of them all and will post them as soon as my camera gives them up lol X(. click the last 2 pics to see the vids

100_1898.jpg

100_1896.jpg

lol oh yeah it was a real nail biter haha :D. i let that kid take mine down the track later that day and he almost fell off on the launch hahaha I:I

i dont know if i could let a stranger let alone a kid drive my blaster down the track and i dont even have close the amount of money in mine as you do yours

man, I wouldn't let a kid like that ride any of my bikes, hell he might stop with something right in front of him and look for reverse LOL

nice runs btw :) awesome blasty too!

looks like fun man.. way to lay the smack down on some big 4 pokes!!!

how do you like the wheelie bar? looks like it was working pretty well on there.

Last edited:
looks like fun man.. way to lay the smack down on some big 4 pokes!!!

how do you like wheelie bar? looks like it was working pretty well on there.

love it man, and once i put the struts in it slid right into place with no issues. since it came of your beast i think its giving me 10 extra hp lol I:I I:I I:I

good stuff scoobs, way to rep our little blasty's

kudo's for helpin the little dude out !!!! he'll be hooked for sure now after scootin yours down the track
and i always say the same thing to myself when letting someone ride my bike....
" if i can't break it, nobody can "

does your puter have a card reader slot ???
sometimes when mine wont give up the booty i put the card straight into this laptops card reader slot and they transfer lots easier and quicker without the camera BS in the way ???

that thing is mean off the line bro that wheelie bar does some wonders!!

oh man the wheelie bar is awesome, i love it, just pin that sh*t and drop the clutch lol. those zippers hook waaay better than i had hoped, they are sick!

good stuff scoobs, way to rep our little blasty's
kudo's for helpin the little dude out !!!! he'll be hooked for sure now after scootin yours down the track
and i always say the same thing to myself when letting someone ride my bike....
" if i can't break it, nobody can "

does your puter have a card reader slot ???
sometimes when mine wont give up the booty i put the card straight into this laptops card reader slot and they transfer lots easier and quicker without the camera BS in the way ???

thanks man!! i can say people were not happy to be losing to a little blasty hahaha :D B). yeah the little kid was in love with my ride, he beat the sh*t outta it!! even with about falling off on the launch he still ran a 6.2 cause he is soooo light :eek:. my best time on the day was a 5.9 but i know i can still improve with a few adjustments I:I

Nice Noob! That beast can't keep the wheels on the ground!!!

haha no doubt dude, those zippers hook up like no other! i was still hitting the bar when i would hit 3rd gear lol :eek: :eek:

Lmao I love the first vid. It looked like all four your tires came off the ground as u went back on the wheele bar...awesome. What sprockets you using with the zippers?

lol they probally almost did, being only a test and tune the launch area got a pretty sweet ditch dug into it and my wheelie bar was almost touching :eek: :eek:. but still.. it is awesome to just pin it and rip it lol :D