2nd ATV - 13 Year Old

BlastinBlaster

Jun 5, 2008
Erie
Hey, I have an 05 Blaster and might get a new fourwheeler sometime soon. I do a lot of trail riding, and Im not sure what would be the best machine next. I'd want it to last atleast 2-3 years sizewise, so preferably 350+ ccs. I know how to do a clutch+gears, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the help I:I

im still deciding between a 4wd and a racer.. we go in trails where I tend to get stuck alot, and my brothers have a z400 and an outlaw 500 and they dont get stuck, so either a more powerful racer, or a 350cc or so 4wd. and scramblers are like a racer+4wd, right?

specialized, id rather sell mine and get a bigger one than put the money into mine and losing alot of money when i want to sell it.

Yes the scramblers are half trail and half racing, they are more racey then the are trail but got balls and will go through just about anything. My dads friend was telling us about this one trail he went on the hole trail was under water and if I remember correctly he never put it in 4wd. My dad drove and he said it scared him at how much power it had.

a scrambler isnt all too much we had one pushing 27hp with a pipe and sh*t wasnt all too impressive

warrior...................................................................................................................

woah, looks like theres a few ive got to start looking at.
i dont even think theres 800 big bears..? yamahas only up to a 700 grizzly, and my dad sold his 660 grizzly for an 800 outlander.. and brute forces sound sweet, gonna look em up.

i would say, anything NOT polaris. why dont you just upgrade your blaster? look at mine. and 2 or 4 stroke? if you really want something bigger and more powerfull, just get a trx250r. at 13 i dont think you need a banshee, not to mention your parents would be idiots for letting you have one.