2nd ATV - 13 Year Old

i would say, anything NOT polaris. why dont you just upgrade your blaster? look at mine. and 2 or 4 stroke? if you really want something bigger and more powerfull, just get a trx250r. at 13 i dont think you need a banshee, not to mention your parents would be idiots for letting you have one.

dude u shouldnt underestimate a trx250r...i have seen a piped and jetted trx250r put an embarassing beat down on a banshee 350 stock

build your blaster, all of our blasters will eatup 250r's,400ex's,450r's,660's, and most 700r's. and not for much $$. call Kennedy Powersports, he'll hook you up!!!!

well y dont you second hand mod the blasty and part it out when you sell it.. you will make a loss but not by much. and i think a 350 would be a waste of money i rip them all the time and when my blasty was stock i still ripped it. if anything do a pipe,reeds, filter,sprockets and tires.

well if ur lookin at a new quad look for a banshee i know some people will say its to big but its the blasters big brother and once modded will walk almost any quad any day its just amazing what you can do to those quads if only we could do the same thing to the blasters

haha, i was actually looking at banshees before i posted this.. and i dont want a z400, my bro has one and hes been having major problems. hes gonna sell once we fix it.
banshees dont seem too big.. i can ride my brothers 500 outlaw and it isnt that bad.

Either mod your blaster or pickup a nice 4x4... I can't speak for blasters because I've gone threw two topends in a year, and I always rode slow, legit... but my dad had a banshee and he beat the piss out of it and had it for 2 years and it ran when it got stolen. A warrior wouldn't be bad, but they are a tad slower than a stock blaster. A z400 is your best bet, your brothers may be unreliable, but I've heard many stories of them being very reliable, such as my blaster being unreliable, and other peoples being rly reliable. The only way to really find out what is reliable and what isn't is to find out for yourself, it changes from year to year, and from machine to machine, even if they are the same atv, same year...

Last edited:
it also kinda depends on where u r riding cuz a shee isnt made for trail ridin its made for sand dunes more or less.

If youre looking into a 4x4 then get a Suzuki Kingquad 400 (formerly the Eiger). They are amazing mud and trail quads, can pull just about anything, and are good on price. I have an 07 Eiger with a Warn 2500 winch and it is invincible. Even if it does get stuck i can pull it right out. I:I

Dont buy polaris.

If you got balls and such get a 250r.

If you dont get a blaster.

If you mud get a grizzly 660,amazing mud machines.