yooo!

yfsmenace

May 30, 2009
Ohio
hello from ohio, been tryin to get the ball on a roll for a while now just had some issues with activating my account so, thank you blasterfreek for yur help.
my name is jason and i have a 2001 with flotek agressive trail port/milled head/bored .20/rad valve/35mm pwk/power pros exhaust/hsd +1+2 arms/trenga +2.5 swinger/front shee hubs,spindles,brakes,rims and tires/shee rear axle,hubs,brakes,rims and tires/works tripple rates on the front and yfz450 rear shock.

Welcome, Sounds like we might have a new BOTM candidate on our hands, oh yeah, I almost forgot, you have to post PICTURES for that!!!! :D I:I

thanx for the warm welcome folks! unfortunately i can't take n e pics of the blasty in it's current state due to doing a couple changes like, upgrade on shox (powder coating), switching from clamp on air filter to an air box (powder coating that too) and a couple other things so, i will post one before the changes...thanx guys!

here is a couple pics!

Attachments

• 100_1912.jpg
    100_1912.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_1910.jpg
    100_1910.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 185
^^^^^^ nice man, those red hubs really pop! I:I

thanx bro! like i said, those are some older pics lots of stuff has changed since then and still in the process...u guys r gonna really like it when i'm finished with the upgrades i'm currently doing! i will post a thread of before and after shots!

welcome aboard brotha

couldn't hav done it without ya bro!

btw! that case saver u fabbed up for me is workin out great, lets jus hope i never test it's integrity...i like those air scoops u got there, they go really well with yur blasty's character I:I

Last edited: