wow can't take a joke can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im undecided about that just yet since i was called a pussy and everyone is immature..Im not real sure how i feel about it i might go bipolar with this issue lol..nah i really dont care i just wanna poke alittle

can't we just stop this i am not a member on that forum but we are just lowering ourself to their level just leave it yeah they were in the wrong and were being stupid but whats the point don't live in the past forget about it.

they may thing this forum is crap but we can just smile in our heads at how wrong they are lol whats the point in arguing life is too short for it

no climbanyhill we dont have a problem.
remember the thread about e4s?
hmmm e2s is the bestt!! awsome! great!

its not us here at blasterforum that have a problem its people over at e2s thinking they are the best and can put everyone down- that indeed have a problem.

i think you should tell nelson and other people like that to stop being keyboard commandoes.
its the internet its here to help us- not drive us apart.
i was just pissed because i prefer this forum over e2s becuase its for THIS exact kind of quad and is very helpful.
but for people like you to bash it- go right ahead this is are f*cking forum- u dont like it get the f*ck off it and stop sh*t talking.

the only thing i say is, why give a f*ck what some halfwit thats 500 miles away has to say! i came to this forum for help with my blaster and got all the help i needed! im glad its just about blasters, who the hell wants to search through 2000 threads of all 2strokes, just for 2 posts on a blaster, and blasterforum keep up the good work guys!

ok maybe i should have not gaven u guysss the linkk......... well this forum is still growing which we should be proud of and if u post a problem withen a minute you will get many answers or suggestions! ehh we have a raptor on the header? who cares! the admin does not have every moment in his life to just work on a header just because of the raptor! at least he made one and made a totaly sick layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.