wife thinks i have issues......

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
because of the way i eat oreo's....

i will get out a small/medium glass.. put 6-8 oreos in the glass than fill it with milk, let the cookies soak tell they start o fall apart. than eat them with a spoon out of the cup, than drink the milk....

an i a strange bird for this? or am i not the only person?

that is the greatest idea ever :eek: i'm going to go home and try that. I:I my girl looks at me funny because i get the double stuffed, take one cookie off each "sandwitch" and put the left overs together to make quadruple stuffed.

nope, but i eat everything wiered, i always dismantle my food and eat, i often catch my girl just staring at me with a puzzled look on her face while i eat.

i do it with cookies they tast good that way, i have never done it with oreos hmm prolly have to give it a try some time..

nope, but i eat everything wiered, i always dismantle my food and eat, i often catch my girl just staring at me with a puzzled look on her face while i eat.

bwwahahaa!! some times ill eat pizza with a fork, ill eat all the toppings and cheese off than eat the crust!!! I:I

the one that pisses the wife off the most.. ice cream.. ill stick it in the microwave for like 15 seconds to soffen it it up than ' whip' it with the spoon to make it creamy and fluffy than eat it lol

bwwahahaa!! some times ill eat pizza with a fork, ill eat all the toppings and cheese off than eat the crust!!! I:I

the one that pisses the wife off the most.. ice cream.. ill stick it in the microwave for like 15 seconds to soffen it it up than ' whip' it with the spoon to make it creamy and fluffy than eat it lol

haha I do both of those lol....I:I

that is the greatest idea ever :eek: i'm going to go home and try that. I:I my girl looks at me funny because i get the double stuffed, take one cookie off each "sandwitch" and put the left overs together to make quadruple stuffed.

lololololol i do that!!

dude i do the same thing with ice cream but as for the oreos u need to look into a insane asylum jk i do the same