wich hood...

sickOne

Oct 27, 2009
Delaware
thanks to dakotademon for seeling me his maier race hoodI:I now i got 2 new hoods to choose from, i had just bought an 03 hood to replace my 95 but 30 dollars for a brand new looking race hood couldnt pass it up...now im not sure witch one to use first because i like both of them
2dwi8k.jpg

33uttld.jpg

Reactions: blasterdemon7
i dont like the race hood but i dont like the 03+Hood either. the race hood looks good on your bike with your fenders though.

i think the race hood would look alot better if u put some sort of backing on it so you cant see all the wireing. but i like the maier better than the 03

I was going to take a peice of plexiglass and paint it red then mount it behind the screen. I was going to use the heavy duty Velcro so I could take it off easy to change it up if I wanted to. I would of liked to keep the hood but needed the money to ship my jug.

yea im not gonna use a headlight but i wanna find some kind of mesh or something to put where the headlight goes, and the race hood i was thinking maybe a number plate or something so you dont see the wiring that much, i think im liking the race hood a little better...

if those are your only choices i say the top black one. but personaly im not a huge fan of eather.

i like the idea of the race hood with a number plate. get one and stick it in there to see what it looks like...... or go to home depot and get some chrome screen filler for that massive gap.
but seriously though the only one thats looks good without a front bumper is the stock one you had before.