who steals from a pregnant woman???

i have had one thing stolen from me. my bike it was expensive it was like a 500 dollar bike. specialized fuse 3. well i noticed it was missing and i was walking around asking people if they saw it someone had thrown it over a gaurd rail into this like 10 foot drop off.

i got my pit bike stolen 3 years ago...left the garage door open one night...but the thing is that it was wedged between the wall an the car so there had to have been more then one guy come get it...

ive had countless dyno's, Gt's and Mongoose's stolen from me growing up. someone stole my banshee by carrying it over my explorer and AC unit on nightvision camera, if i can dig up the tape ill share it on here.. best part is they have the guys fingerprints clear as day and have arrested him and he's out a few days later doing the same thing. and i havent gotten anything back. a few years ago i went out of town to come back to my whole house cleared out tv's, vcr's, night vision cams, pool table i mean cleared out.. they were even taking my french doors off the hinges. i know what ur going through fed. i wish it were like the old days where you'd get your hand cut off for stealing. wish u luck in finding your bike back.

if im picturing your backyard right, buddy runnin from the 5 0 jumped your security fence at the back and was headed for your driveway, saw a bike he could acualy ride and grabbed it.

srsly though id be cheesed. why dont you keep your bikes inside or locked up? my 06 specialized p2 is NEVER left alone or somewhere it can get jacked. same with my dads 3k bike.

we were gonna go for another bike ride around midnight, my buddys g/f dont have a bike so she was gonna stay and watch our son even though he was sleeping

ive had countless dyno's, Gt's and Mongoose's stolen from me growing up. someone stole my banshee by carrying it over my explorer and AC unit on nightvision camera, if i can dig up the tape ill share it on here.. best part is they have the guys fingerprints clear as day and have arrested him and he's out a few days later doing the same thing. and i havent gotten anything back. a few years ago i went out of town to come back to my whole house cleared out tv's, vcr's, night vision cams, pool table i mean cleared out.. they were even taking my french doors off the hinges. i know what ur going through fed. i wish it were like the old days where you'd get your hand cut off for stealing. wish u luck in finding your bike back.

im sorry but the banshee being carried over the truck still makes me chuckle,

chances are we wont get the bike back, its prob in the fond du lac river by now, or traded for a bag of dope