Wheel spacers

89custom

May 27, 2008
GTA, Ontario
i want to buy some wheel spacers for the rear. like +2 +2 or something more. but i have no idea where to get some. only ones on ebay i can find are the dimond j customs ones which are so overly priced its rediculous.

and about front wheel spacers. i recall people saying they affect steering. is this true? or would i have no issues geting some front ones also. problably the same, +2 each side or +4s

well i found some rears for a good price. but i need fronts. probably +2 ones for the front. the backs i found are +4. im looking on ebay and there all around 80. i need some fronts for around 50. any sites that sell them? i rears i found are 60 plus 17 bucks for shipping to me and thats +4 for the rear. thats pretty good. id do around 60 for the fronts.

they should hold, but i wouldnt do any SERIOUS jumping and sh*t with them just to be safe, but they can handle a good amount of abuse

i have those one that thread onto the bolts, they seem to be holding up good.
If you find some on ebay buy 2 sets from the same seller.
cheaper shipping

yeah lol cuz shippings more for 3 hours then for like 10 from ones from the states. but only because i need strong ones. im going to get some billet ones for the rear and wait for front ones.

does anyone know why it says...
"Note: May require longer studs on some wheel applications."
on the page listing these rear spacers? do i have to worry boughtthis? if my studs are to short, what do ihave to do?
eBay Motors: Yamaha Blaster, Kasea, 2" Wheel Spacers 4/100 (item 160263807767 end time Aug-19-08 23:33:57 PDT)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah lol cuz shippings more for 3 hours then for like 10 from ones from the states. but only because i need strong ones. im going to get some billet ones for the rear and wait for front ones.

does anyone know why it says...
"Note: May require longer studs on some wheel applications."
on the page listing these rear spacers? do i have to worry boughtthis? if my studs are to short, what do ihave to do?
eBay Motors: Yamaha Blaster, Kasea, 2" Wheel Spacers 4/100 (item 160263807767 end time Aug-19-08 23:33:57 PDT)

If they were made for a blaster, they will fit on a blaster!

Last edited by a moderator:
but they say blaster but also made for other mini atv things. the company is mainly mini atv stuff so igues blasters are mini atvs? lol... but anyways, it might not fit. i emailed them. hope it does. good price