whats wrong with this bike lol

Do u fully understand how to mix the gas?jus cuz it says 32:1 dont mean dump the whole bottle in.its like 4ounces oil per gallon gas normally.the oil bottle should tell.

uncle says it been blocked i think i have bad jettin or somethin if i run it with less oil it runs good all i have on it is fmf full pipe and 70 over

Less oil means a richer mix, which points to an air leak

what comes to mind to me is that tranny oil is getting sucked into the crankcase by either a bad seal or cracked case.

And this could be the problem of fouling plugs, good call davenichole.

runs good now just a lil sluggish in 4th,changed the plug and put a 150 main jet in the carb,just takes a whilefor the motor to warm up be4 it i can ride,if not its like the plug isnt hot enough or something

never owned a blaster! if that makes any sense to u lol cant mix gas?the bottle says 32:1 on the back the bottle says hold on ima get the oil bottle....the front the bottle says 32:1..2 stroke engine oil its 4 onces the back says 32:1 4oz. 1 gallon 24:1 4oz. .75 gallon 16:1 .5 gallon..the gas can i mix the gas in is 1 gallon 4 oz. put the hole thing right?should have less then 32:1..like i said its smokin way to much filled 4 plugs in a hour 1/4 inch carbon build up on the piston! brand new piston new rings fresh bore 70 over

never owned a blaster! if that makes any sense to u lol cant mix gas?the bottle says 32:1 on the back the bottle says hold on ima get the oil bottle....the front the bottle says 32:1..2 stroke engine oil its 4 onces the back says 32:1 4oz. 1 gallon 24:1 4oz. .75 gallon 16:1 .5 gallon..the gas can i mix the gas in is 1 gallon 4 oz. put the hole thing right?should have less then 32:1..like i said its smokin way to much filled 4 plugs in a hour 1/4 inch carbon build up on the piston! brand new piston new rings fresh bore 70 over

ight bored the blaster out .70 over stock carb tho..i ran 32:1 gas in it and it was way to much oil fouled like 4 plugs in a hour bike bogged down when u try to open it up,took the head off and theres build up on the piston,should i just not mix it with so much oil or what do i have to do?

So we are back at square one and it is obvious to me that you are choosing to ignore help which has been offered by others.

Have you leak tested the motor? You should leak test after any rebuild.

Is the float level correct? Have you checked it?

Are you using crap oil? What oil is it?

Do you own a ratio cup? If not, why not?

Are you using the correct plug? B8ES.

Do you know what brand the carby is? We need to know to assist with jetting.

Put 1 gallon of gas in the can and from a ratio cup or a 4oz measure add 4oz of oil = 32:1.

Do not just add oil to the can, you have to measure the correct amount.

If you are putting in the whole bottle of oil , no wonder it is smoking and fouling plugs.

Drain all the old gas from the tank and start afresh with a new batch.

I fear you are exaggerating about a 1/4inch of carbon build up in an hour, who's leg are you trying to pull, some people were not born yesterday.

Fix the gas/oil ratio, leak test the motor and then if the problem is not rectified, please get back to us and we will try to assist more.

Ooh, and please try to phrase your questions in English, using proper words and sentences, with a line break between them, so poor "old farts" such as I can understand them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Float level should 20 to 21.5mm on a stock carby.

7580-user5502-pic7361-1341402759.jpg

7362-float-tang.jpg

you want to turn the carb and hold it on a slight angle to measure the float height, like shown here......

24dn86f.jpg

it should just barely be touching the inner needle, not depressing it,

here's the float height's of the most popular carbs run on our blasters.......Credit to Awk08

26mm vm mikuni - 20-21.5 mm (stock carb)
28mm vm mikuni - 22mm
30mm mikuni - 23-25mm
32/34/36 tm mikuni - 18mm

30mm oko - 19-20MM.

keihin carbs -

2aj19o3.jpg

alot of these float heights came from this website, if your mikuni or keihin carb isn't listed above, it will be listed here.......

Allens Performance Mikuni & Keihin Carbs (mikuni)

Allens Performance Mikuni & Keihin Carbs (keihin)

It is possible to check the fuel level by attaching a length of clear plastic tubing to the drain nipple , lifting it up the side of the carby, and cracking the drain screw.

The fuel should show in the pipe to the level of the carb body above the float bowl gasket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14mqc1y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read through the entire post again, this member has not responded with an answer to any suggestion that has been offered. Every post is just more rambling. I agree, I think this is another race scooter issue....

yall sound like a bunch of pricks lol nigga just tryna ask a simple question! real the first post and answer what u thinks wrong with it,toppedd it out today 57 mph..garbage and everytime i come on this site yall ramble about leak teasters and sh*t lol i asked why my bike didnt run 32:1 not how smart i am with bikes! wanna get on some electrician knowledge let me know ill school the f*ck out u! lol yall suppose to help not f*ckin act like u know everything and make me look like a dumbass! if i knew how to fix the farbage why the f*ck would i be on here?lol u may be good with bike im just good with hands ask ya ol lasdy lol

Ok electrician how many ohms should be on the primary coil of your stator have
and how many watts does the stator produce.also what is the reason for a voltage regulator on the blaster

Last edited:
never found one solution on this site just found a bunch of assholes and to the guy with the beard he the only that made any sense! thanks for the jet info btw and to the rest of yall yall just guessin like me..oh maybe its that maybee its that like muthafccker i coulda figures the sh*t out if i guessed at it a 100 times lol seem like u dont what u was talkin about..me either lol

yup same guy or same reason to post here anyway.

if you actually DID want/need help you would have followed the help given to you already, but since you ignored it, its obvious what your posts are all about, i feel bad for you if this is how you use your spare time