Whats up with the 240 kit

lol it aint even worth your 50 bucks. it is detroyed. i sent it out to get honed. to try and get rid of the cylinder scratches. but there to deep. the piston broke apart inside and the metal shavings went to town on the cylinder lol. but im rebuldin the motor and sellin the faster blaster

lol it aint even worth your 50 bucks. it is detroyed. i sent it out to get honed. to try and get rid of the cylinder scratches. but there to deep. the piston broke apart inside and the metal shavings went to town on the cylinder lol. but im rebuldin the motor and sellin the faster blaster

if it isn't worth his 50 ill give you 40 then

all u got to do is rebore it dude, trust me i have the vitos 240 and it sh*t the bed on me due to the sleeve dropping out of the casting a little, i dont think they are pos's it ran like a friggin raped ape when i had it running, plug was good, it was the company when they put it in the casting they didnt do enough of the heat up cool down cycles so when it heated up it dropped the sleeve a small amount. now i could never figure out why i was having problems it was jetted right and everything was good but i wanted more out of it anyways,took it off and found some scarring, not too bad, hone fixed it, i also had it ported and fixed by ken oconnor, sleeve drop was the root of all my problems. also dont use the gaskets vitos provides either they are so sh*tty, i went through 2 sets of base gaskets and finally ordered cometic. i promise u with the right jetting and a bigger carb for it u wont be disappointed. u constantly have to maintain it, do a leakdown test with a tester or spray some starter fluid around all the spots it is prone to leaking, base, head, reeds etc. when ur jetting do plug chops, only way u will know ur spot on the jetting where it should be and run 32:1, some people run 50:1 depends what u want to run.

Depends on the rest of the setup. The stock VM26 is too small, period. If you're going for a relatively mild build a 30mm OKO carb might work well. A PWK33-36 or a PJ34 would also work well if you're going a little higher in the "tune" and have the pipe to handle it. Most end up somewhere around 34-35mm. Much more and you start loosing bottom end.

a 34mm will suffice for mild work like exhaust.but if u plan on any work in the future go ahead and get a 35mm keihin carb, what im runnin and before it definately did a good job. i love it.

Well if you don't have a lot of money, perhaps a Big bore kit really isn't for you. They do require some special considerations (pistons are harder to source for example) and those considerations require extra funding. If you're hesitant to go hog wild with this thing, I'm sure someone would be willing to trade a good stock bore top end for a Big bore kit as long as the Big bore isn't totally wasted.

i got money lol im just tight with it. lol i think im part jewish hahahhahahahah. and i plan on going over the top with the blaster. but its a project. like all things it takes time

Well, then pictures first!

A PWK35 is a good carburetor for a BBK.

You'll also need an airbox mod and an upgraded exhaust. You should also look into getting that BBK ported and an upgraded clutch kit. With all that extra power, an extended swingarm would nice but not necessary (I'm running a ported stroker BBK with a stock swingarm for now! MUHAHAHAH) and some better rear wheels and tires would help. Also, a gearing switch to 14/40 would keep you in the power for a little while longer

i am gonna be using a fmf powercore . and i have maxxis rzr tires. the cosmetic part of the project is done. now i just gotta get around to pushin more power