whats the differance from stock shocks VS banshee front shocks!

km200

Apr 29, 2010
tweed ont
Hey guys I just got some 02 banshee rear hubs an front shocks!but my question is what am I gona notice is she gona have a lot better handleing an grab when I hit corners an how many more inchs is the banshee front shock than the blaster front shock!:)

Just replaced my front shocks with Banshee shocks. Havent ridden them yet but they definately feel smoother (better action). They were about 1/2" longer when they were sitting next to my stock shocks.

Nice an there red ones to so its gona look sick for sure!

It's a good recreational upgrade for a good price and they provide a little softer ride than the stiffer stock'rs, especially combined with a 400ex rear.

If you're racing, jumping or other serious riding then you should look for some Works, Fox or Elkas......if your budget allows it.

Good luck!

So I like won't be able to hit jumps with the banshee front shocks!I catch like 5to10ft of air right now on the stock shocks they should be better for comin down off a jump not so slamish!

So I like won't be able to hit jumps with the banshee front shocks!I catch like 5to10ft of air right now on the stock shocks they should be better for comin down off a jump not so slamish!

Sure....you can jump with them and they'll be an improvement over the stock shocks, but serious jumping requires serious shocks. 5-10' isn't too serious, so you'll be fine.

yamaha should have put the banshee stocks on the blaster and gave the banshee some better shocks from the factory.

5'-10' aren't serious unless your doin like 50 of em in a row then you might notice some fad, they are what they are, i've ridden banshee shocks on a blaster and it makes for a considerably nicer ride but it's all about how serious you are ridin, if i'm not chasin a checkered flag i'm prolly not gonna run a couple thousand dollars worth of suspension, would be nice but prolly not for the average guy

when i got my banshee fronts i set them to one notch above full soft and they are alot better than stock blaster shocks

Right on good to know that I just got good shock!good price to 130$buck for banshee rear hus an shocks an there from an 02 an my blaster is an 02 lol cool for sure!thanks guys this bike is just getting starting to get modded!:)

Hey guys the guy that sold me the shocks an hubs he said he has the banshee front a arms an want like 200$bucks is that a good price an will they bolt right up to my frame he said he was 95% sure they would fit!an would it make my front end wider I really need info on this cause if they fit an there wider I will get them for sure let me know guys thanks a mill:)!

Right on good to know that I just got good shock!good price to 130$buck for banshee rear hus an shocks an there from an 02 an my blaster is an 02 lol cool for sure!thanks guys this bike is just getting starting to get modded!:)

ouch man.... i got mine for $27 lol I:I

Ya I know 130$bucks but it wasn't the internet it was a private sale from some dude but I have been lookin for shocks for a while an I'm happy I got them plus the rear hubs were a bonus for sure!I'm gona be gettin some 9 inch rims should look killer with a pair of itp ss hell ya:)!