Banshee to Blaster Hubs

James Snyder

Sep 4, 2020
Webster, Massachusetts
Quick question for anyone that can help, I want to change the hubs on my blaster to banshee hubs. Is there anything I need to convert or change to do it in the front? Like do I need to put new knuckles and disc brake conversion? I think the rear hubs should just slide on, but I don't want to go buy the hubs and have to spend a lot more money before I can install them. Reason I'm doing this is because if I'm not mistaken blaster bolt pattern is smaller than banshee/raptor bolt pattern.

Thanks, James

banshee rear hubs is a very common mod for the blaster to upgrade to the banshee/yfz/raptor (or aftermarket) 9" rear rims for a much larger selection of tires versus our 8", and yes they are the same spline as the blaster and slide right on.

banshee spindles and hubs have been used for front hydro conversions but the geometry is off and require some ball joint mount modifications I believe
your best bet for front hydro conversions is 03+ blaster spindles, then any 1990+ yamaha sport quad hubs, discs, calipers etc will fit those spindles

banshee rear hubs is a very common mod for the blaster to upgrade to the banshee/yfz/raptor (or aftermarket) 9" rear rims for a much larger selection of tires versus our 8", and yes they are the same spline as the blaster and slide right on.

banshee spindles and hubs have been used for front hydro conversions but the geometry is off and require some ball joint mount modifications I believe
your best bet for front hydro conversions is 03+ blaster spindles, then any 1990+ yamaha sport quad hubs, discs, calipers etc will fit those spindles

thank you I really appreciate it

Reactions: Awk08