What would you recommend from Vito's?

starjammir

May 28, 2009
Lapeer, Mi
Hey guys,
I found out Vitos is not far from me at all and they have a show room. What would you recommend me checking out for my 01 Blaster? As it sits, its bone stock and dont want to go all out either, bolt on's are fine by me, nothing real expensive either.

i agree with 89 custom just get the 240 kit and a pipe with a port job and your bike will have plenty of power, u will have to get an oil injection block off kit though in order to run the big bore. i would say if u put 1k into your motor u will have more than enough H.P.

Hey guys,
I found out Vitos is not far from me at all and they have a show room. What would you recommend me checking out for my 01 Blaster? As it sits, its bone stock and dont want to go all out either, bolt on's are fine by me, nothing real expensive either.

get their knitted baseball cap and maybe some decals ;)

I called them up and they said its at:
275 S. Glaspie Street
Unit–C
Oxford, MI 48371

Anyone wanna set up a meet? Id love to meet up some of you guys. They are only open m-f though. No weekends

reeds,jet kit,airfilter,pistons,carb, 240 kit, fat bastard pipe,sprockets (frnt & rear), chains, clutches, all clutch parts, gaskets, brake pads,oil block off, adj. timing plate

^^ what dont u understand about a FEW hundred bucks lol
i've been to vitos a few times, i live just across the border. if u go there, they know what theyre doing and they can make some recomendations for your riding style and price range

i wasnt saying he had to buy all that stuff but they carry it all....whos knows what this guys wants or needs

Just went to their place, really nice guys there and informative too.
I got the following:
Oil block off kit
250 and 260 jet
UNI filter
trans oil
mixing oil
front brake shoes

Overall I will be going back to them for more parts and service too.