What music do you listen to?

I left my ipod on the dash of my brothers car, sitting in the sun all day, it was so hot the screen was like water and was moving around and sh*t, then I think the glue in the center button melted and now the center button dont work sometimes, I just turn the A/C on and stuck the Ipod in it, and it works lol

hey plague, i'll take that ipod from ya, my 60 gig is down right now, i've already put a new motherboard in it once, and dropped it again and sho-nuf the same little part broke off, so i took my sons zune that had a bad hard drive and put mine in it, but i need a mother board for my ipod, i like it better, then i'll get a harddrive and fix the zune to sell, but anyway i'll either take that off your hands or fix it for you, any of you other guys have any broken ones that need fixed holler at me

hey plague, i'll take that ipod from ya, my 60 gig is down right now, i've already put a new motherboard in it once, and dropped it again and sho-nuf the same little part broke off, so i took my sons zune that had a bad hard drive and put mine in it, but i need a mother board for my ipod, i like it better, then i'll get a harddrive and fix the zune to sell, but anyway i'll either take that off your hands or fix it for you, any of you other guys have any broken ones that need fixed holler at me

i dont need to right now but maybe soon my ipod goes a little slow sometimes now

hey plague consider that ipod sold, i'll hit ya up tomorrow for details

hey awk08 do u know how to fix computer chairs lol the back of my chair split in half so now all there is is just a piece of metal where it used to be im thinkin about doing a redneck repair super glue and duct tape lol

yeah i had frowney face before, thats bad news, could be motherboard or hard drive, i paid $60 + shipping for my last motherboard, never ordered a harddrive

haha, yeah i can fix everything but "the crack of dawn", sounds like you spend too much time in you puter chair!!! redneck repairs the way to go

well then plague, i'll just buy it from you ???? i'll get at ya tomorrow

yeah i've heard of shamokin, when i went to college at williamsport, i had a couple bud's from shamokin