What music do you listen to?

i might be one of the oldest on here, but i still rock hard, here's some of the bands i've seen in pittsburgh over the last few years, mostly at festival style events....
linkin park, korn, disturbed, janes addiction, avenged sevenfold, evanescence, godsmack, staind, incubus, papa roach, atreyu, audioslave, chili peppers, metallica and a sh*tload of others,
this summer going to .....nickelback,papa roach/hinder - july 18,
and then ...staind/shinedown/chevelle/ - august 25
just listening to a band my son turned me on too... "bionic jive? << anyone?????

i might be one of the oldest on here, but i still rock hard, here's some of the bands i've seen in pittsburgh over the last few years, mostly at festival style events....
linkin park, korn, disturbed, janes addiction, avenged sevenfold, evanescence, godsmack, staind, incubus, papa roach, atreyu, audioslave, chili peppers, metallica and a sh*tload of others,
just listening to a band my son turned me on too... "bionic jive? << anyone?????
Damn man, you got some good taste in music. All those bands are good, never heard of the last one though.

dang for an old guy you definitely know how to keep up with the music scene these days if only my dad was the same way. where do u find the money to pay for all those tickets? if u dont mind me asking

Reactions: TheWalkingPlague
your dad on ICP, cool, but alot of those bands i've seen are at festivals at the post-gazzete pavilion, and over about a 10 year period, i usually go to 2 or 3 a year, theres usually like 15 bands at an event, and the most i've paid for a tiicket was $45 last year for linkin park, busta rhymes,atreyu, the bravery, and about 6 or 8 others, so some of those i listed where together for instance.....godsmack/staind/evaescence together , janes addiction/audioslave at lolapallooza
and yeah check out "bionic jive" hard ass rock/rap all black dudes from arizona i think....
limewire is god, got like 3700 songs and sh*tload of video's 60 gig ipod, half filled

anyone ever listen to some old "bodycount"? kkk biotch was the sh*t back in the day......
blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits and thighs, kinda girl that would knock out most guys.........