What does the community want?

Uuhnt

Feb 2, 2010
Iowa
Well Blaster community, what would you say the aftermarket industry is lacking most in terms of Blaster accessories? Is there anything you want for your Blaster, but it just isn't available? This can be in regards to anything, bumpers, plastic options, performance options, chassis components. I would like to hear your input.

I thought that the majority of blaster owners who start to heavily mod their machine just switch to a banshee. A banshee can be built without using a single oem part.

I thought that the majority of blaster owners who start to heavily mod their machine just switch to a banshee. A banshee can be built without using a single oem part.

Banshees are cool, but not the greatest for trails or mx things like that, so thats why some people prefer to mod the blaster. Most of us don't have the money to make a banshee good for that style or riding or for an lt250/500 hybrid like you lol.

I use to have a 404 banshee. It did suck on the trails. Stock suspension is garbage. My LT was a budget build. I only have like 1900 into my hybrid after buying a running lt250r, a roller frame, the hybrid frame with engine and other needed stuff, then selling what I didn't need.

full chromoly frame complete with gussets and trx250r or yfz450 front suspension geometry that use bolt on pieces from those quads.

rear bumpers would be nice

the problem with these built frames is most of the people that make aftermarket parts think if the blaster as a beginners quad that eventually people move to a bigger better quad

aftermarket frame would be sweet... make the frame like 2-3 inches longer... .. a 250r style pipe.. ya know swinges out past the front mounts than curves around and up.

rear bumper like you see on my quads to keep your carrier safe if someone plows you.. NORMAL BALL JOINTS!!!!

how about a recasted big bore cylinder with cool head and water jackets threw the jug and a water impeller and gear so u could have the side case milled out. so u then could have a big bore water cooled conversion kit. but it would be way to much $$ if they did. might as well do a dt swap.