What do you think?

igotacracker

Mar 12, 2008
pennsylvania
i have a 2002 yamaha warrior but i want to start riding dirtbike, i havent had much riding time on dirtbikes letalone on a 2 stroke. ive been looking to get a kx 125 in the 2000and up year range. do you think iwould fit the bike, im 5'9
5'10 and i weigh around 145lbs. i was also wondering if you can lower the swinger arm or the seat or somthing around there, i heard there was an adjustment to do that (lowering the seat height)
But i also dont want to sell the quad because its going to be winter soon and i dont know if i would like riding a dirtbike in the winter or not compared to quad riding and being able to really slide around every turn.
i've found a kx 125 for $1300, its a 2001. its been rechromed, fmf gold series pipe, power core 2 silencer, v-force 2 reeds, and fresh rebuild. i could probably sell my quad for $2500 so that would leave me with some cash left over that i really need. but im still not sure if i should part with my quad. what do you think?

i have my blaster and an '01 cr125 and the bike is fun, but the quad is better. mx had a blaster and got rid of it for a bike and ended up regretting it. i'd keep the quad though

i like bikes i got a 96 rm250 fully ported, piped ,bigger carb and i still have my modded blaster i like both .. if i was you i would get a 250 and grow into it lol ..

Im gunna agree with Everyone keep the Quad I got my blaster and a 89 YZ 80 that i just piss around on i dont really like 2 wheels for the fact of u cant really do to much on them and its pretty boring riding them. Keep the Quad and buy a cheap dirtbike. Im trying to sell my 80 so I can get more parts for the blaster.