what do you prefer?

foe me it depends what quad i'm riding i guess.. i've ridden alot of trails and been dunning many many time at silver lake.. i guess i'd have to say i prefer dunes... but the trails are haspin acres are pretty damn fun too

from my experience a stock blaster doesnt have the power for you to have fun in the sand..
my warrior was alot more fun in the sand then the blaster but then again they were both stock...
sand is fun cause i like climbing hills..

been to little sahara a few times in ok........sweet place to ride in the spring or fall.....to god damn hot in the summmer......i dont ride many trails mostly gravel pits and sh*t....but i like riding anywhere mix it up a little so it doesnt get old

same here just a lot of trail riding for me prolly gonna go out to the bad lands this coming march I guess they have some sand there so ill be cheacking that out to see if I like it or not but yeap deffantly all trail riding around here

I live just south of I-70 in central Ohio. A freind and I made the trip to SL back in June it was about an 8hr drive from here. Well worth it!!! I ride trails around here, everything from well groomed trails at wayne national forest To some really rough stuff through an old strip mining area. If I had my choice I would take silver lake any day. The ability to just go full throttle all day long is awesome. Plus the dunes are always changing so there are always new jumps popping up, and Silver lake is right on lake michigan so there are lots of water holes to play in (just watch out they can be deeper than they look, I ended up almost going over the bars on one)

never relly ridden tru dunes. but i got some wicked huge sand pits with deep sand that could be considered mini dunes kinda maybe. they are more fun then trail riding IMO. but trail riding can be relly fun and intense sometimes