What did you do to your blaster today?

rode it a little bit, think i need a biger pilot jet.. ive still got a weird sputter at 1/4 throttle and down even with the airscrew only out a turn..

got a different brand of two-stroke oil then usuall ,syentic never had so much power before really makes a big difference!

I tooled around with my PWK28 carb trying to get my jetting, found an airleak, ordered a part to fix that.

Installed my new footpegs cause my old ones were bent. Rode around the neighborhood a bit.

I looked at it and cried because this would of been a perfect day to break it in!!! So i sat on it and imagined blasting through the woods naked!

I looked at it and cried because this would of been a perfect day to break it in!!! So i sat on it and imagined blasting through the woods naked!

I'm scared. I rode it, found out my GF's brother ran 10-40 motor oil in the case and over filled it so it leaked. Drained the oil in it cause I thought it had water in it. Also changed the front brake cables and got mad because they are like 3 inches longer than the ones that were and they were to big. Thought that I got them to work, but know my brakes are hanging and I need bigger springs cause they won't return, grrrrrrrr.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
rode mine all day switched my friend for his raptor for a little he said its a wheelie and dounut beast lol and i just said urs is loud i just gota say going from a blaster to with a couple mods to a 350 rappy kinda sucks i think a blasty way more fun then i got home put it in the garage zip tied up some wires and oiled the chain said it was cold so i gave it a blanket kissed it on the gas tank and said goodnight lol

Put a new roll of shop towels on my "roll holder" LOL

03f38cd9.jpg

I loosened all the hardware that holds on the front suspension , getting ready to show it all kinds of a arm and 450r shock love . will have them wednesday/thursday next week .

i put a 14 tooth sprocket on and made my chain longer cause i rounded my bolt to adjust the axle