What did you do to your blaster today?

I got fed up trying to get the brake to stop hanging, took it too the woods and played in the mud for a little bit. Now its dark and raining I wanna go again, lol.

went to the track today on the blasty track was ruff as hell ended up cracking my swingarm in 2 places booo so now its down for awhile

/\/\/\/\/\ was that a stock swinger you cracked????

as for my blasty, rode hard all morning with my son, then went to go again with my buddie and lost a nut off the lower ball joint, crackin pretty hard in 4th or 5th over some whoops, noticed sumthin funny feeling and grabbed all the brakes just in time for the lower a-arm to come undone and dig into the dirt, standing me straight up and around 180, slid to a stop backwards a little ways, good thing it waited, my son and i just pinned 6th gear down the hard road with traffic comin the other way about 10 minutes before that
i now remeber having trouble with that nut when i did my front hydro conversion, ended up just using a nylock nut with a metal locking ring in it too, meant to order a new castle nut, but it musta slipped my old mind, almost paid hard for that slip up!!!!

/\/\/\/\/\ was that a stock swinger you cracked????

as for my blasty, rode hard all morning with my son, then went to go again with my buddie and lost a nut off the lower ball joint, crackin pretty hard in 4th or 5th over some whoops, noticed sumthin funny feeling and grabbed all the brakes just in time for the lower a-arm to come undone and dig into the dirt, standing me straight up and around 180, slid to a stop backwards a little ways, good thing it waited, my son and i just pinned 6th gear down the hard road with traffic comin the other way about 10 minutes before that
i now remeber having trouble with that nut when i did my front hydro conversion, ended up just using a nylock nut with a metal locking ring in it too, meant to order a new castle nut, but it musta slipped my old mind, almost paid hard for that slip up!!!!

glad to hear your ok pops....lol

Bought a rebuilt motor last week, put it on yesterday and went through all the break in stuff and noticed it was smoking more than it should but didnt think too much about it thinking probably just needs some carb adjustments. Went out this morning and saw trans. fluid on the ground comming from both side covers, so I pulled them and found out it has the original crank seals still in it. So i sent the guy a email who i bought it from that suppose to have been building 2 strokes for over 20 years and ask him about it and the ass tells me it must not be one of his motors and that i am trying to screw him. So I guess it goes back to the old saying if you want something done right you got to do it yourself. I hope everyone else's day was better than mine.

/\/\/\/\/\ that guy that sold you that motor needs a swift kick in the balls, better look and see what else he didnt do while rebuilding it, cause it sure sounds like he had that answer rehearesed, i'd check compression, and also give the piston a good look inside the intake and exhaust ports, or could you see new piston before installing it?????

Yeah already done all of that, From what i can tell it he bored it 40 over and cross hatched the cylinder, the topend all looks good but from what i can tell is that is about all he did to it so my next day off i will split the case and change all the seals and bearings. If I could get my hands around him he wouldnt have to worry about his balls anymore. The only reason i bought a rebuilt engine is because i really didnt have time to build the one i got. But now i got 2 of them to build, guess you cant never have too many though.

Well,today I put on my billet bar clamp and started bolting on my Banshee front brakes to see how I will have to run the hard lines.

I change my jets in the carb, fingers f*in kill from all the pushin and pullin on springs and things. Then i tried to take the e-brake off but the bolts are seized. Gunna have to deal with that soon, its fuggly back there

well yesterday i lubed my chain and went riding with a guy on a piped/jetted kfx400. i was right beside him until i hit 5th, then he pulled away

finished painting and put my rear fenders back on... getting ready to ride it soon :)

I put my clutch basket on -Thanks IAN! Will fill it with gearsaver today and fire that biotch up! Finally-Bob