What did you do to your blaster today?

02yamaturd

Apr 18, 2010
pa
Not sure if one of these has ever been done before, but i thought itd be kinda neat and something for everyone to do. Basically if you did something to your blaster today (even if it was simple and stupid) list it...or like if your rolled it or just rode the sh*t outta it...

For example, today i tore my carb off, cleaned it, rejetted it.. Tore the clutch out to see why it was slipping...

lets have some fun and keep this goin..

was just informed there was a thread like this already, i searched with no luck....

i took my 175 jet out and tried a 170, wow major difference. took it for my first real trail ride and am very happy with it. once the road guys are done smoothing out my dirt road im going to do some proper plug chops. ummm greased my chain, bled my front brakes a bit.

Worked some more on my plans for a chain link nerf bars.Like the old school stering wheels.Thinking of doing my bumper and grab bar to.

got mine put back together clutch grabs good now, found out my reeds are wore out (stuck slightly open all the time)

for there supposedly being another thread like this its doin pretty good

got mine put back together clutch grabs good now, found out my reeds are wore out (stuck slightly open all the time)

for there supposedly being another thread like this its doin pretty good

haha there really is another thread and it did quite well also but its burried, this one isnt. lol

seeing as i cant ride mine yet until i fit my towbar, i started it in the garage yet again and did a lil burnout for a second. yet again came out the garage reeking of twostroke with a big grin on my face.

haha there really is another thread and it did quite well also but its burried, this one isnt. lol

lets try n keep this one goin.....

tonight i rode w/my buddy that has a 87 honda 250x, he didnt wanna ride anymore cuz i was smokin his ass so bad....:D

well today i ifnished up the right front A-arm set up for my blaster and it went to the powder coaters yesterday to be done im not ridin for a long time lol