What did you do to your blaster today?

Today I pulled both bikes out. Cleaned them, changed the oil, cleaned the filters, got on it started it and said nah I want to ride the shee instead.

Today I pulled both bikes out. Cleaned them, changed the oil, cleaned the filters, got on it started it and said nah I want to ride the shee instead.

my next quad will be a banshee...or another quadzilla, doubt ill be able to find a decent one for a decent price though....

stared at it anxietly waiting for sunday so i can go play for the first time this year! going to go grab a new clutch cable saturday still running stock cables from 91 clutch cable is adjusted as far as it goes and i can just barely grab any clutch. also just scored a new stator cover off of ebay last night 11.02 shipped!

Thought about what I have to do to it tomorrow to get it as close to as possible to finished. That will be pretty much complete till I find more parts I am missing...

Today I put mt Wild Card Racing top end on with a new Wiseco Pro-lite .30 piston. Hooked up the clutch cable. Put in the reed cage. plugged the intake and exhaust witht rags LOL...

Hooked up the wiring harness to the stator, ran the throttle cable.

Also test fit my Toomey B1 up.(Have to Clean And polish)

Cut the tabs off my stock heel guards and grinded the welds down. I think that is about it.

today i walked out the door and looked at my blaster and wanted to cry cause its tore apart. but thats all i have done for the past 9 years or so

Washed and lubes both of them again. Putted up the road came home and put them in the garage

took mine riding put my paint to the test today had to ride threw trees and over trees and under trees and around trees not a scratch i was very happy

Found the best gear ratio for my set up. 14/38 this has great power all the way through. Top speed is same as 13/40 but has much more pull in midrange. I tryed 14/40,13/40,13/38,14/40. 14/40 is great and so is 14/38 I still get great bottom end with this set up, much better than 13/40.

Looked at it longingly wishing to ride off into the woods after coming home from work......But have responsible stuff that needs doing first :(