What did you do to your blaster today?

Got my new throttle cable in and installed, made some adjustments to the clutch and carb, checked for binding in my throttle cable-all was good.

Finally started it after 3 something weeks I:I
Ran flawless around the yard :)

Then I adjusted my chain, meshed my hood again and called it a day.

Grown kinda fond of the old hood & too cheap to get a new one ..:)....Been missin a couple pieces for years and I'm ok with that but it was broken in several other places. Some JB Weld & tough thread might keep it serviceable...LOL

hood.jpg

roughed up
380build008.jpg

gooped up
380build015.jpg

more goop!
380build020.jpg

can't get Fusion glossy
380build026.jpg

Now I gotta get this Fusion paint thing workin. Hope clear coat has more gloss than color coats.

Last edited:
My new chrome FLY handlebars were delivered today. They got here really fast i ordered them on th 17th and they got here today (19th). It really brings everything together, the new black paint on the plastic and the wheels. i posted on a similar thread 2 days ago when i finished the long process of wetsanding, painting, and clearing, it took me 10 days and alot of homework but now it has all been finished up very nicely. ran out of zipties so have to secure all my wires and cables tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_2243.jpg
    IMG_2243.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2235.jpg
    IMG_2235.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_2226.jpg
    IMG_2226.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 107
I've never been a fan of chrome but the paint looks good.

Today I hacked up a set of plastics to fit onto my rear, still have to cut the airbox out of my old fenders then I'll be able to mount them up.

Rode the piss outta it on my small track,retorqued my head nuts, and also double nutted two of em to keep from vibrating loose

Bought the blasty a new whip flag for my Florence trip In September a nice pirate skull and crossbones but I'll swap on my confederate flag before I go

back to life with this thread!!!!!!!!
today i rode mine about 20 miles (round trip) up to rose valley lake...its a man made lake uptop the mountain semi- near my house....was a nice but sketchy ride cause its all paved roads...lol
rosevalleylake.jpg

rosevalleylake2.jpg

rosevalleylake3.jpg

Took it out today for about an hour. Just rode over to the lake to check things out. Nothing to special just wanted to get her out because its been sitting for about a week.