What did you do to your blaster today?

Taped over the polish side cover so I can start painting
04202011079.jpg

tore it through the field, pulled the steering stem to try out the new one, and it didn't fit....gotta have it turned down in the lathe

Bought a primary drive gear off E-bay, while adjusting the clutch I noticed mine was showing signs of wear. Now just waiting on the shipping Gods.....

Installed my new modified wiring harness, cleaned the mud of my gas tank and under the cover and reinstalled them, shimmed my bottom rear shock mount, installed cotter pins where needed, started bleeding my GSXR rear brake with very little success. Hopefully I will get that done in the next couple days so I can take it for a test run.

Worked on it yesterday after installin and polishing my pipe and went out there today and started it on first kick shut it off and walked back in the house

Set the ride height, Race sag, and adjusted compression / rebound.
Race cut the fenders.
Started working on some radiator shrouds.
And a bunch of other little things...

Not today but this past weekend I removed the oil injection system. Today I received my z400 rear shock and prepped it to be installed as soon as my KOR bushings arrive.

Lowered it ready for a drag meeting at the unused local airport.

Phoned to register, only to be told that ANDRA, (the body that controls drags here) that quads will not be accpted as they were not safe due to complex steering geometry problems.

What a load of crap!

Quads have a very bad reputation for killing people here, due to using them for the wrong reasons.

People abuse them, trying to do with them, what they are not designed to do.

To race quads in my state one has to be 16 yrs old, yet one can compete on a motorcycle at the age of 7yrs.

I have to drive interstate, so that my 15yr old lad can race MX, a drive of 4 hours.

So later on I will raise the bike back up so it can be ridden on our property, which brings up another sore point.

There is mention that it will soon be compulsory to fit rollbars to any ATV used on private property.

You already need a permit to ride across the road to your property on the other side, it is also illegal to ride on the grass verge on the side of the road.

I am pi***d off, maybe its time to move to the US.

Thats got that off my chest, I feel better now.