what can i do (posting pics later)

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
what can i do to make my clean ass se edition look even better im tired of it lookin stock i need to put some stickers or do sumthin i want this biotch to shine lol but i do so i need ur guys help on this one

what i did the other day was remove my front fendars to give it the racing look then i stenciled on my number 3 on the gas tank sides looks pretty good and was quick

im keepin my front fenders they make it look mean if u kno wat i mean with the flames and sh*t i should jus trim them but i dont kno how i should do tht

take any kind of saw and make sure the cut u want is WAT U WANT bcuzz once you cut theres no turing back,,,, after you cut them how you like them either sand them down or just take a lighter and run it along the edges to smooth it out.. hope this helps.

you can also get a new seat cover something that goes along with you color scheme

paint the frame ....maybe chrome it i love the black and chrome if you can see my pics my blaster is all black with chrome pipe footpegs front shocks handle bars grab bar and just little sh*t that makes it stand out

you might also want an aftermarket bumper some are cheap and make it look badass try ebay and if not then look for cheap ones online even something like that will make it look good

here is my Special edition.. doesnt look anything like what it came like

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

ok... i think you should definately shave your fenders it would give it a nice mean look

please dont shave your front fenders on that sexy looking bodywork. remember you have something they arent making any more of. if you want to shave your fenders, buy some banged up ebay front fenders and shave them. then you can save the SE fenders for when you want them back. if you ride in alot of mud you may wanna think twice about what those fenders are gonna be like once you shave them.

my advice, it to pipe and rejet it along with some non-baloon rear tires to give it a sportier look.