what can i do (posting pics later)

thanks im thinkin bout getting some tires but dont kno wat kind and size i want to keep my stock rims u kno and i want a black front bumper

look for a D&G front bumper and then spray paint it a gloss black do about 3 coats it will look awesome made kanda klaws for tires or maxis razrs

hmm i would get a nice mexican exhaust pipe + silencer, also maby a red chain and grab bar would look cool

noo i dont think so but one thing i dont get ive ben in all the botm but ive onyl recieved like 3 vots for each one its hurtin me man i had this blaster for a while and look at it

oo yea and the balloons r wherin down u can see where like inside the knobby tht it has came down

i went with a 20x11x9 kenda klaw and it looks good on my blaster. i ride in really rocky terrain where i need a little clearance under the skid plate. if youre in the trails or flat land mostly you can look into a set of 18x10x8 for your stock rims. no bigger than 20 though or you are going back into the balloons.

heres a bit of advice for you on tires. there are MANY more types of tire for a 9 inch rim vs a 8 inch rim. spend the little extra for the 9 inch rims in teh combo. you can get the klaws and rims for about $180 shipped from rocky mountian. also, if you go with a smaller diameter rear tire you should also look into going back to stock on the rear sprocket and bumping your front sprocket up 1 tooth. it will compensate for the smaller rear tires while still giving you more low end grunt over the stock tires and gearing.

i have had kenda klaws and i was disapointed with them, they are fine for hard packed trails but any mud and i was immediatley slowed down, and on hillclimbs i was disapionted with the kendas, if u can, get holeshots

i have had kenda klaws and i was disapointed with them, they are fine for hard packed trails but any mud and i was immediatley slowed down, and on hillclimbs i was disapionted with the kendas, if u can, get holeshots
ohh really? did u even flip then around for the grabbing thread pattern?

yea actually i did, and i agree they are great tires for hard packed and a little loose but when we got on rocks they were slipping alot and i havent had that probem with the holeshot, of course for general trail riding the kenda is a better value long lasting tire that is cheaper

Maybe widen it with some Diamond J Customs kits. And get a wider rear axle. Put some razr 2s on it and make it look like HOT!!!! (Just don't go putting like 5 grand into it)