Warm-up?

depends on how its set up...... normaly precedure for me was to start it and let it idle at half choke for alil bit, than no choke, let it warm up for 5 min, than ride.. 1st gear tell it starts to sputter, second tell sputters 3rd and it clears up... 32:1 with a good 2 stroke oil

yea my blasters the same like if you dont let it warm up for a long time its kinda can rev o the fullest it can and its really slow then it once it warms up shes good to fly

If their not warmed up properly it will result in a 4 corners seizure. Always warm them up 5 + mins. before ripping on them.

wow man thats a long time. i start mine up and i start riding but i short shift into second, short shift third, and just WOT blips for a few seconds. and within a min i start riding. low RPM WOT is what i do to warm it up. then when i feel its there i just rip on it

i like to let mine idle blipping the throttle a little bit untill i can feel the head is warm to the touch then i make a few easy runs around the yard and im good to go.

when u first start the blasty, at just an idle, feel the exhaust coming outta the end of the pipe.......it blows out cold for about a min or 2......when it blows out hot.......shes ready to go

Since they are air cooled proper warm up is even more important, i would go for a long warm up so they dont cold seize

Since they are air cooled proper warm up is even more important, i would go for a long warm up so they dont cold seize

Yeah. I always warm mine up for 5+ mins and do short revs. to check if warm i put my hand on the head til it gets really warm. then i run around the house in 4th at half throttle. Then i give her hell after all of the warming up

i start it and ride around WOT and hold it for 2 minutes. lol not really but i start it and ride around the yard in very low rmps and feel the head intil its hot.