vids of where we ride and some dude crashing

Valhalla

May 8, 2007
ok, here is a video of some guy on a dirtbike crashing and breaking his ankle.

and here is my first ever attempt at video editing. its my 14yo riding the blaster and playing around in the dirt. be gentle on him, he hasn't rode in almost 7 months and is adjusting to the new front suspension as well.

feel free to leave comments!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YA looks like the db came up a lil short on landing, ouch. i thought u edited the train horn in there. then i heard it on the blaster vid. is that blasty stock engine wise? how do the elkas ride. looks like a sweet place. is that dirt or sand? looks almost soft enough 4 paddles

theres a mix of soft sand and hard packed dirt. with paddles, it seems a little too hard for them in most places so i stay with dirt tires. the elkas and the +4 arms are like floating on air, they are so smooth. the blaster's mods are in my signature. its still on stock bore and stroke for now. gonna get a ct sonic kit for it in jan/feb time frame.

the kit with pipe carb and all? is it ported, big difference. that blasty will spank ur 4hunny then. what about stroker crank? u should add a +3mm and new crank bearings while u are in there. income tax....ya i cant wait!!!! i have most of mine spent already! did u buy the front suspension new or used? and how much...nice

i bought the suspension on here. $400 for the shocks and $275 ish for the a-arms.

if i get the Ct kit, im going for the big kit with pipe and carb. im not much into splitting the bottom end apart so ill probably just have the new top end ported before it goes on.

Nice vids. looks sooo smooth, like its floating. But at the begining it looked like the right tire was toed in a little much, idk tho, might a just been the angle

Ya man real nice vid....where the hell do u guys get all ur money from?? i want in on it....ive been wanting sh*t for a while but this rebuild f*ckin pissed the money away like nothin.....btw whats income tax...is that like when u get money free in the mail from workin?? i work for my dads co. and site aid...think i'll get some mone back?? lmao!

every january you have to file your taxes for all income the previous year. your parents have been doing it for you so far since youre 17 years old. they actually make a little money each year by claiming you on their income taxes as their child. if you paid into more than you are taxed, you get the diffrence back in one lump sum.

as for where i get my money, i have been in the Marine corps for the past 12 years and it gives me and my family a pretty good life. the longer you stay in the military, the more money you make. plus i dont pay any rent, a power bill, water bill, gas bill or home insurance because its all covered for free by the tax payers of america.